TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's good Amer Famers.......

Cool ID's Lex, waitin on mine, hopefully soon.

Fresh stuffs as usual people.

Peace.

Cris.

Mayhem those are sick, need a pair asap!

Nike HQ store opening in 2 hours 20 mins, cant wait, hope they have some nice $#@% in.

Not sure what i'll ear to shop, gotta check the weather....

sup FAM....so my friday night was fairly boring, and i was going to post
these pics last nite, but my internet crashed! so, now i'm bored @ work!

just a few kicks in my collection.....i'll post a few more later. enjoy!

nevermind. ^^^
pimp.gif
shoes tho

those turbo pinks and KR's hurt. I get pissed when my wife wears her turbo pinks, but when they are close to my size? I get irate.

^^^ Congrats Edge... That needs to be framed and put either bed side or couch side or on a desk or something!!!

Fam, good stuff though...

Oli with the Vios... jealous!!!

Jordanlovah pullin out a gang of heat...

Cris - I see you what you did there with the clean shirts... Thanks again... Wore the Safari FAM T out to the bar tonight...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^he didn't get those....he said he wished it were his size so he could get 'em....i think he was just posting as a heads up to anyone who does want them.

i need a pair of 95 neon "greens" not "yellows" lol, they are just so much better!
hmmmm....i'll take a pic for you when i dig em outta my closet....muahahhaah

Can somebody post pics of stash 95s being worn please? Lots if pics from lots of people please. Thank you. I want to see how good they look on feet. Thanks onadvance fellas.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Can somebody post pics of stash 95s being worn please? Lots if pics from lots of people please. Thank you. I want to see how good they look on feet. Thanks on advance fellas.
Here You Go... One of my Favorite 95s

Jake - Thanks for your comment!!! God Bless You Bro!!!

Originally Posted by likuidmental

size 10.5 anybody? PM me...
happy.gif

There was a pair in the 10.5. section at SF the other day going very cheap, i almost bought them but pickedup some others instead, they may still be there dude.

Those structures i tried today were crap. Ended up buying some pro shorts and some AF1 and J socks. Wore these to go, nonew and interesting Maxes today, wait until tomorrow, another Nike store trip...

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

size 10.5 anybody? PM me...
happy.gif
There was a pair in the 10.5. section at SF the other day going very cheap, i almost bought them but picked up some others instead, they may still be there dude.

Size 11 perhaps? been lookin for these for a bit. if you can help me out id appreciate it.

Had a fair search in the buy n sell at SF and looks like that dude sold his FP Stabbies. Some good %$%$ over therethough.

Morning Fam,
Laune -
pimp.gif

Kev - Great pics back there, so much
pimp.gif
. Those orange/blue wmns 95sare just awesome!

Briannn - I get excited for you every time I see you getting to rock your hyperblues.

Later

Originally Posted by Random 79

Morning Fam,
Laune -
pimp.gif

Kev - Great pics back there, so much
pimp.gif
. Those orange/blue wmns 95s are just awesome!

Briannn - I get excited for you every time I see you getting to rock your hyperblues.

Later

Thanks for the props. Yeah, I love wearing them, especially now that the weather is warming up.

Semi-related shoes...not quite Air Max but we all love Tail Winds, right?

fxe6g9.jpg

Laune, seeing those blacktoe Structures makes me wish I had a third pair...my first pair just went through a second trip to the washing machine and I don'treally want to unDS the second pair just yet
grin.gif

Cris1 - Payment Has Been Sent!!! Maraming Salamat Po!!!

............Got it, thanks Edge.

Stash 95's are cool, I just dislike the fading after a while.

Nice Tailwinds Brian, those are my everyday work shoe, comfy.

Peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom