TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are referring to the original release, yes they were made to run in. In fact i've jogged a few times in some am1s lately, and they are NOT thatbad....for half mile runs lol....

nikes logic was more cusioning, and of course you can always use the extra anatomical arch supports that came with the shoes for arch support. Most of theshoes did have pretty flat bottoms, its what happens when nike focus's more on the tread, i.e. with the semi waffle like soles from 87-97 really.... the2003's are the only HOA's i can think of that had a very different type of sole, with the little rubber pods everywhere....

....again it's 3 am here, i think i'm just rambling, gotta get back to cramming...err....studying for my midterms....ethnocentrism is....hahahh

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by brickSB

thanks for the love fellas...

GRRRRRR..........
mad.gif

SZ 13 ANYONE???

What up Greg?!?!?!
Jacob!

Just chilling lately buddy...hope all is well with you.
Excellent work to you and your crew for the SA Sneaks Up event....blog update looks cool brother!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

not even that long ago there were fsr's of the orange, blue and yellow bursts on rakuten for around $70. i brought in 2 pairs of oranges for my friend and never got any for myself
smh.gif
Hey Kev, your friend still happen to have that extra pair laying around? It's a shot in the dark, but maybe he's an 11-12.....

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Hey Kev, your friend still happen to have that extra pair laying around? It's a shot in the dark, but maybe he's an 11-12

he's a 10.5 and i actually think he might have sold both pairs.

those 95's nwt has are dark curry/old moss. very nice in person. i dragged my pair out a few nights ago to put into this month's rotation.

first time for me working shift; unfortunately the next 3 days will be from 8PM - 8AM
sick.gif

4AM where i am... needed to take a walk to keep myself awake...
3487126796_8c0fbbb323.jpg

sleep creeping up on me and i'm not used to this.

3487126696_d349a2d311.jpg

3486509310_ff7e6c73f8.jpg

to make matters worse, NT has been blocked on my company network (i suspect due to me
laugh.gif
) - only 1 terminal is left unblocked for everyone to browse on.

some JD stuff i found...haven't seen before.

Jran - would these be the crystal blue 95's u mentioned?

although they are missing the color on the lace loops....i can't help but want them anyway..
embarassed.gif
....damnit nike we need some grey gradient with "real" blue95's asap!

78434a

i think these might be kids only...

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Hey Kev, your friend still happen to have that extra pair laying around? It's a shot in the dark, but maybe he's an 11-12

he's a 10.5 and i actually think he might have sold both pairs.

those 95's nwt has are dark curry/old moss. very nice in person. i dragged my pair out a few nights ago to put into this month's rotation.
damn. it was worth a shot. Thanks anyway Kev!

am fizam, quick question for those who put their am's through the wash: does it matter what detergent you use? i.e. liquid vs. powder? i asked in sneakercare and got no response. i'm trying to wash my 87's tonight but just thought i'd check this last thing. everything else is ready to go, stuffedwith socks, laces and insoles out, sneaks in a pillowcase tied shut. thanks for any advice!

and by the way those curry 95's are sick, I have been wanting a pair of those for a minute!

^^^it doesn't really make a difference.....i personally prefer powder detergent for anything i wash in a machine. that's just me tho..

For today...

Here you go Mayhem....

And then here is my lil surprise I waited to unveil and unDS for our show here in town... Definitely my most comfortable pair of 180s...

^^^nice....those are the +*%$!@+!$%@@$ 180 IDs correct? and what size are those Hold Tights?

those Crysal Bluish 95s dont look right without the blue on the lace loops, oh well looks like thats the closest we'll get to em.
ohwell.gif

Yeah the #$%^&*@ Sole Collector Cowboy Special 180s #128 of 140...

Both the 180s and the Drurys are sz 13...
good stuff man...how hard was it for you to find those Drurys in a 13?

oh man i knew it!!! i EFFING knew it!

i saw ur pics on the blog....and the pic with the SA sneaks up tee (with the chick that has I <3 SA tee on) has those in the background.....i fricking knewit once i saw them....i was like "wait....wait a minute....hold on...are those..."

dude those are fire! great pickup dude!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah the #$%^&*@ Sole Collector Cowboy Special 180s #128 of 140...

Both the 180s and the Drurys are sz 13...
good stuff man...how hard was it for you to find those Drurys in a 13?
I forgot where I picked up my Drurys but yeah they were hard to find... I think this specific pair actually used to belong to Brick... Not surethough...

Evening All,

Nwt - Very nice, one of the illest 95s out there!

Jake - Never seen those 180s before, joints are
pimp.gif

Brick - Great job on those customs. That's what I call making something out of nothing!

Later,
Jerrod

yoooh! some nice stuff, jake. always wanted a pair of drurys, but never really could afford a pair.

new safari BW slated for release soon:

pics not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom