TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah the #$%^&*@ Sole Collector Cowboy Special 180s #128 of 140...

Both the 180s and the Drurys are sz 13...
good stuff man...how hard was it for you to find those Drurys in a 13?
I forgot where I picked up my Drurys but yeah they were hard to find... I think this specific pair actually used to belong to Brick... Not sure though...
yes, I sold those to you....

sdubl...I am truly a 12, I picked up the 13s for cheap and sloshed around in them long enough...I knew Jake would enjoythem more
glasses.gif

I also sold my sz13 Urawas and I kick myself for that ever since...I haven't been able to find a 12 and I desperately want them
ohwell.gif

jerrod...thanks for the love

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah the #$%^&*@ Sole Collector Cowboy Special 180s #128 of 140...

Both the 180s and the Drurys are sz 13...
good stuff man...how hard was it for you to find those Drurys in a 13?
I forgot where I picked up my Drurys but yeah they were hard to find... I think this specific pair actually used to belong to Brick... Not sure though...
yes, I sold those to you....

sdubl...I am truly a 12, I picked up the 13s for cheap and sloshed around in them long enough...I knew Jake would enjoy them more
glasses.gif

I also sold my sz13 Urawas and I kick myself for that ever since...I haven't been able to find a 12 and I desperately want them
ohwell.gif

jerrod...thanks for the love
I have your Urawas too Brick...

Sup Fam! hope everyone is doin well. Work has been murder lately but I rewarded myself my picking up a grail. Coming from France so who know how long thatwould take
grin.gif

Cris - I'll text you Saturday
Neil - Curry's are
pimp.gif

Jake- Lucky....both shoes are dope

Nice pick up airjordanjack

Broke these out again today
3487732930_7a0a8a6a31_o.jpg

non shoe related but
i stayed up all night studying for my midterm...got about 1 hour of sleep on the bus, took my midterm, called worked told them i was in no condition to gotoday, went home and fell asleep.......and forgot to pick up my wife .....
eek.gif
! i thought she was gonna burn all my shoes when i heard the door slamlol....."oh no my shoes! ...can't....get...outtaa.....bed....arghhhh"

but things are ok, she understands but she was maaaaaaaad lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

non shoe related but
i stayed up all night studying for my midterm...got about 1 hour of sleep on the bus, took my midterm, called worked told them i was in no condition to go today, went home and fell asleep.......and forgot to pick up my wife .....
eek.gif
! i thought she was gonna burn all my shoes when i heard the door slam lol....."oh no my shoes! ...can't....get...outtaa.....bed....arghhhh"

but things are ok, she understands but she was maaaaaaaad lol
Funny that the first thing you think about when the wifey is mad at you that she gonna burn your shoes
laugh.gif

Wore these:

3487518773_a2f146e01e.jpg

hmmm....i need to take another trip to london it seems......

rocked these today,with jeans for work, recycled pic....

What's good people.

Just some added info............the Blanks just arrived, they'll be brought in soon, just waiting on a few things.

Also, if all goes well, decals will be made to throw in with the tees.

Peace.

Cris.

Jranasaurus got me looking for 93s. saw some but not my size. in case someone else is interested.. size 9 folks.. 150341369499

Originally Posted by jranasaurus
mad.gif
these euro/jd releases are annoying!!! sometimes I have to search hard forsome type of connect for not only the shoe itself, but also my size (US7) .....even the retail price is rediculous (sp?)!!! once it sells out ....it is almostdang near impossible.....
smh.gif

I mean if we (ppl who like sneakers) are a small percentage in the mass market....shouldn't they have to also consider that (maybe) we also buydoubles/triples/quads+ etc....so shouldn't that make up at least a little for it?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom