TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larri those are fake.

Those stabbies is tight Chris.

Top piccie as usual JDubs.

jran, cant wait to hear you moan about the cracking!

Been away for a week, had some 2nd cw 87s waiting for me when i arrived home, cleaning in my special solution overnightthen drying for 3 days, should look DS then.

Pics when they're finished.

Caymen Struccies tonight for X-Men, gone all dark blue for the evening...

^ Was the film bad?

I was really anticipating this movie.
eyes.gif

grin.gif

^couldn't really tell you, i saw the "leaked" version, and even without the CGI....it was pretty bad, check the main post in the general forum

if all things go the way they should today....i'll have something to show you guys....and yes Justin....it would be worth the wait this time lol

if you go see wolverine stay till after the credits. ive read that there are 2 different endings but i wont give them away.

Bugger, missed the after credits scene.

Film was gfood if you liked X-Men, all im gonna say is mutant x 11 is nasty as %@$*....

Whats good fam, i need some help. Anyone ever through their air structure infrareds in the washing machine?? If so how was the outcome, the white mesh on mineis gettin a little dark and i wanna brighten them up again. I was just wondering how well the washers gonna do? I threw my pair of hoa am1s in the wash andthey came out great, but thats a kind of thicker material. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Originally Posted by ClipsofDoom

Whats good fam, i need some help. Anyone ever through their air structure infrareds in the washing machine?? If so how was the outcome, the white mesh on mine is gettin a little dark and i wanna brighten them up again. I was just wondering how well the washers gonna do? I threw my pair of hoa am1s in the wash and they came out great, but thats a kind of thicker material. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
I've put my infrared structures through the washing machine twice. They came out looking great both times.

Just make sure to wash the laces separately and do not wash the insoles. Also, if you put some Shout or Oxi-Clean on the mesh, it could help to whiten themesh a little more.

^^ I've thrown my infrared structures in the washer a couple of times with great results...practically good as new.

Originally Posted by nwt

Mayhem - Washing machine? They already look good to go!! lol Great pickup
i know but they could be "better"....lots of dirt on the tongue and mesh. washed them last night with a bunch of other AM's....andthey came out
pimp.gif
...just waiting for them to dry now. threw my curry moss95's and wht/purple/blk AM light 3's in the wash as well......currys lost a small piece of the midsole near the rear air unit on one shoe
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
....funny tho that the rest of the midsole on both shoes are niceand soft with no hint of crumbling/cracking so i just gotta figure out how to fill in the piece that came out
frown.gif
....and the AM light 3's....some of the leather on the toe flaked off....ohwell....cheap buy and will use them as gym shoes.

dscn9757.jpg

Jake - you already know but i have to quote this pic to emphasize how sick this one is.....the shoe looks better in thepainting than actual shoe i own (HOA version)...super beefed up...air unit is bursting...the shadowing in the panel behind the swoosh...themidsole....
eek.gif
....i can't wait to get this one and start work on"the wall" in my crib
wink.gif

Chris - thanks man, ur safari's are clean!! i hope that when my safari's dry they look half as good as thoselmao
Brick - nice pickup! did u get my pm about the urawas?
nerd.gif

Hameed - what's good bro?
Jran - nice pickup...must be nice being able to walk into JD
frown.gif
laugh.gif

jojo - $61? amazing! glad that it was a fam member that got 'em! steal of the year so far!
eek.gif
...who was it?
nerd.gif

V - i saw the "leaked" one too but i think it was good movie. probably one of the better marvel movies to come out. can't wait to see itwith CGI cause the way it looked in the leaked copy was
sick.gif
...especiallywhen the "dummy" was rolling over the truck...and the whole scene on the smoke stack...
laugh.gif
we really take special effects for granted!

Alrighty all......decals have been designed and ordered, hopefully the tees and decals are done at the same time, any who, here's what the decal will looklike:

Peace.

Cris.

Cris,

Those ID stabs you made were INCREDIBLY DOPE imo.

Im not a fan of copying ID designs but I jus might try and recreate those soon, if you dont mind.

And I really hope those atmos 95s werent my size...

cris, amsterstabs looks good so far! can't wait to see the final putcome.

just found these.... i don't want to let them go, but have to. both are a sz. 9..........

lime am 90

wings & waffles am1

hit me up!

Originally Posted by crisone

Alrighty all......decals have been designed and ordered, hopefully the tees and decals are done at the same time, any who, here's what the decal will look like:

Peace.

Cris.

Cris I missed out on the signup/payment due to lack of funds (at the time) for this round of Tees, if you have any excess left (Large) when all is said anddone, or a couple people back out, give me a shout as I have the funds now

Evening Fam,

A little help: DS air max 95s made after what year are pretty safe from crumbling? Post '98, Post '00? I knowit all differs depending on storing conditions, but I am just looking for some feedback.

All of these atmos are killing me. It's like everytime I see a pic, I notice something else about the quality on them.

Cris - Decal looks real good, sent you a pm.

ltr

Random, I think DS AM95s post 2000 might be safest for wear.

While they are far from DS, the silver and red AM95SLs (2001 release) I have are holding up fine.

Today's Air Max:

00d35f3e60e9ca145a4f815a6891feba6952b9a.jpg

Latest pick up, 03 release, just finished cleaning, almost dry, $50. And recycled pick of premmy infras for dinnertonight.

Hot water with washing powder, soaked for an hour, rinse and repeat soaking overnight, rinse and dry. Done. Love this shoetoo, nice bubble.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Bugger, missed the after credits scene.

Film was gfood if you liked X-Men, all im gonna say is mutant x 11 is nasty as %@$*....
the movie was horrible. ive had the leaked copy for over a month now and there was suppose to be about 15 minutes of footage missing from it butthere wasnt. they ruined deadpool in the movie, big time.

also my theater had the wolverine ending after the credits, there is also a deadpool ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom