TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^ryan reynolds

nice job on the AM1's
Thanks dude, but i think i burned the toe box mesh drying with a hair dryer and ruined them. But for fiddybuck i suppose i just turned them into daily beaters.

I liked the Ryan Reynolds dude, espech in the end find sequence.

laugh.gif
i damaged a pair i got for $50 too, the suede got scraped off in thewashing machine. the older, nicer suede on them is really fragile. ended up getting a DS pair for $170 from china.
tired.gif
but still
happy.gif

should have just been patient and let them air dry modz

that was reynolds best scene in the movie.....he wasn't running his mouth and slaying the deadpool character. still don't know why they didn't puthis mask on.

AM's for this morning.....to help out V (who just won't wake up and pick up the damn phone!
mad.gif
mad.gif
)

recycled...

Justin are those laces doubled notted? LOL Have a safe and great weekend to all!

nice bacons justin!

this weeks rotation consisted of air max's minus one pair, and my beaters in the background for some bicycle riding!

what up fam

mayhem: got your message...thanks, way too beat for $250....thats just crazy

to run some errands today
3493935245_2c902eb42a_o.jpg

mike - they aren't double knotted, i think it just looks like that cause they are sb laces.
brick - no problem, jus saw them n read that u wanted them. i think he would go down in price tho because he seems really desperate to offthem. they kinda dingy tho.
ohwell.gif

hobo - nice!!

a lotta good stuff all around, lads! justin, those bacons are crispy!
embarassed.gif
i will definitely need a pair someday...

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

^^ryan reynolds

nice job on the AM1's
Thanks dude, but i think i burned the toe box mesh drying with a hair dryer and ruined them. But for fiddy buck i suppose i just turned them into daily beaters.

yes but deadpool doesnt shoot stuff from his eyes like cyclops or have swords coming out of his arms. he does have wolverines regeneration though. they reallymessed up that character.

Originally Posted by gasp1

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

^^ryan reynolds

nice job on the AM1's
Thanks dude, but i think i burned the toe box mesh drying with a hair dryer and ruined them. But for fiddy buck i suppose i just turned them into daily beaters.

yes but deadpool doesnt shoot stuff from his eyes like cyclops or have swords coming out of his arms. he does have wolverines regeneration though. they really messed up that character.
Most people wouldn't have a clue what his characters powers were, they probably scripted it that way tobe more exciting to the masses, problem is they obviously miss the mark for the more hard core fans such as yourself. Welcome to the world of movies dude. Forme, not knowing the character, he worked brilliantly, i'm sure that's the feedback most will give.

And Mayhem, i'm kicking myself for lack of patience, but i wanted to rock em today! Still going to i think.

Sure do appreciate, they're gorgeous, need some spiris stat.

Just got back from the sneakerfreaker swap meet, some fire there. Wore J 4s and picked up some Lava 95s, VNDS for $75 aud,which is about $50 u.s., seeing as they're about my fave 95s and i was prepared to pay retail i'm damn happy!

^i feel exactly the same way. i tried searching for spiridons on the bay; most are cheap, but 99% are the af1 inspired !$@#
laugh.gif

3496869536_dfe6150873.jpg

gf dropped by my place today and told me she had to pass these to me... was supposed to be my birthday present (in june!) but she couldn't bear to look atthese in stores as the price kept plunging
laugh.gif
(they're $45 now from $80 when she bought them... retail was $120!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom