TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3501474220_f972ae2c3c.jpg

i was very surprised to see these in my local stores. weren't they supposedly finishline exclusives? (i'm way over here in southeast asia). anyway,sticker price is $170 so everyone is not going to get because of the horrible price. how much have these dropped in price in the US?

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

i was very surprised to see these in my local stores. weren't they supposedly finishline exclusives? (i'm way over here in southeast asia). anyway, sticker price is $170 so everyone is not going to get because of the horrible price. how much have these dropped in price in the US?
yea the US has them....at least when I checked finishline....price was about the same I believe....

^ Cor....I didn't forget about your sticker request, I ran out, but I'm makin' more..............

Cris.

All good Cris. I'ma get you the money for my tee here in the next two days, for sure. Didn't know you were making FAM stickers too! So dope.

Just in............

I bought some Pink Laces, but the wrong shade, once I get the correct Laces, I'll re-post, but till then, this is fine.

Thanks Greg.............

Cris.

sizes 10.5 and 11.5 as of saturday on those skull pack 1's...

hey what did those am lights look like before the customization? they look real clean.

fake iguanas? midsole looks super shiny and the laceloops don't line up with the rest of the upper.

Yeah, super duper fake.

Midsole too shiny, shape is way off (AM95s look more like mids; these look like lowtops) and even the laces aren't the ones that come with AM95s.

BTW, any AM FAM folk who wear a US size 11? Send me a PM as I could use your assistance...

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

i was very surprised to see these in my local stores. weren't they supposedly finishline exclusives? (i'm way over here in southeast asia). anyway, sticker price is $170 so everyone is not going to get because of the horrible price. how much have these dropped in price in the US?
Volts are def dope...for sure need to see em in person to fully appreciate. Ive seen em on ebay for around $140 and a few for less. They'll godown more I think, but dont sleep if you dont have to.

went with my kid on a field trip to the LA Science Museum..pretty fun.
he wore these
15fr7nk.jpg

I undsd these...pretty comfy, but run a lil narrow.
2cg1ykk.jpg

i thought they were fake and thought they looked mad shiny. same dude is selling chilis and a couple other pairs he says he got in china, so I figured theywere all fakes and didn't plan to bid, just needed AMFAM to confirm it for me. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom