TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris - I need those Spiridons I'm tired of looking
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^$55 shipped, wow. last pair I was watching went for $120+ and weren't even deadstock (the blue and silver ones). i've never even seen that blue andyellow pair. real nice.

Edge - what's up man? Nice Safari's...I'm still in need of a sz 12
grin.gif

gasp - those AM Lights look much better in your pics. Good stuff

Edge.....NICE, funny, I went to a homies house, just got there when the fight started, grabbed a beer, leaned against the wall to get comf, and the fightended, haha, at least we were recording it, also, dope Safari's.

Sean, those lights are lovely, do they make 8.5??? If it's JD, which I presume they are, I doubt it.

Info on the tees again, "layering" out the design to send off to the printer....................................

Peace.

Cris.

Great stuff everyone, I always love looking in here. Maybe one day I will actually get a AM collection going and get on the team. For now here is a pic I justtook I though you guys might like.

hey fam,

im looking for the thread/pics to someones am95 collection... all i remember is the shoes were up against the wall two boxes high and this person had everycolorway sometimes doubles and triples. i know this isnt the best description but if anyone knows what im talking about could you post pics or the link?

thanks guys.

I think you're talking about IntoTheDark's colletion? should be somewhere near the front, I'm sure some one has saved pics though
nerd.gif

Figured this would be the place to ask...

I have looked literally EVERYWHERE for even a nice pic of these and I can't find them, if someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. The only picI have is in the Sole Collector 90's issue, anyway, they are..

AM 97 Black/Royal/Orange Blaze/Metallic Silver/Medium Grey

They are basically all silver/grey uppers with orange and blue accents, black midsole and and orange/blue gradient on the bubble...

They are fire!!! Easily my AM grails. Anyone have a pic, or better yet a pair??

I have a 10.5 but they are BEAT and unfortunately I can only find one of the shoes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Edge.....NICE, funny, I went to a homies house, just got there when the fight started, grabbed a beer, leaned against the wall to get comf, and the fight ended, haha, at least we were recording it, also, dope Safari's.

Sean, those lights are lovely, do they make 8.5??? If it's JD, which I presume they are, I doubt it.

Info on the tees again, "layering" out the design to send off to the printer....................................

Peace.

Cris.
yeah they are JD's. i wish they did make .5 sizes cause im usually a 10.5 and had to get an 11.

Yo AM Fam, thought someone on here might be interested in this. Air Max2 t shirt, brand new with the tag from 2003. Size S, but fits like a Medium. Hit me upif you are interested. This was a bonus with my max 2 pickup.

Gasp - totally feel you on the JD lights in .5 sizes. I'm a f-ing 10.5, but I have to get 10s and put in these weird skinny insoles I get from walgreens.

i just got these off the bay:
http://i.ebayimg.com/05/!BRS,pRgB2k~%24(KGrH****jEEjlLmZ(ZQBJ9Nq4r0s!~~_1.JPG

going to get these for the gf
laugh.gif
and since they aren't for me, they don't count!
laugh.gif
going to clean them up nicely and wrap it up for her.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

i just got these off the bay:
http://i.ebayimg.com/05/%21BRS,pRgB2k%7E%24%28KGrH****jEEjlLmZ%28ZQBJ9Nq4r0s%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

going to get these for the gf
laugh.gif
and since they aren't for me, they don't count!
laugh.gif
going to clean them up nicely and wrap it up for her.
You %%$+#%! Ive been after those for wifey for ages dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom