TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lex, Cris and Brick..
pimp.gif
Very nice stuff on this page. Except the über ugly PS AM360s.

iD's today
ojkt5.jpg

laugh.gif
oli.

i got another pair of air maxes coming in that i should have bought years ago - getting a pair of those am09's too.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

kev and kev both got atmos 95's after all these years in the same month!
Me too,,, It's long overdue, I finally got a good deal on a DS pair for $200 shipped, and it also comes with an Atmos Exclusive shoe bag.

Got these on the 10th of April '09

I have got to get in on the 777.
wink.gif

jake: dope 180s
mic: broke out my patta's today, thanks again! there will be a sneak peak of some goodies on the blog in the nextday or so.
liquid: truly amazing atmos 95s. I don't own a pair of 95s, but if I did, they would be high on my list.
cris: nice currys and canes

Not a running shoe like most, but def.part of the Air Max fam....

Just copped these today, and not even from Ebay....somebody locally had them (strange, huh)

'96 Air Pro Streak Max......been lookin for a pair FOREVER

SD531404.JPG

SD531405.JPG

SD531406.JPG

SD531407.JPG

Always nice to see some vintage Nike stuff.

No Easter kicks for me.

Wore these Saturday night to eat sushi and go bar-hopping...these were surprisingly comfortable as I had to walk like 15 blocks at 4:30AM to get home...gettingon the only bus late at night FTL

6133597267eecca4590d87a16fea150f1f10e68.jpg

hey fam, I haven't been around this way in a long time. decided to come off hiatus and buy some stuff recently (will post soon), but needed to know, how dothe pegasus 89s fit?

Originally Posted by xDFuNK

hey fam, I haven't been around this way in a long time. decided to come off hiatus and buy some stuff recently (will post soon), but needed to know, how do the pegasus 89s fit?
I found them slightly small from memory. They at Dakota501 in Melbourne for $100 aud.

Atmos 95s are easily up there with the best of them. Maybe one day...

Latest pick up and indeed, what I wore today.

1448596593_04132009_1.jpg

Finally tagging pics
wink.gif

3M 95s
smokin.gif
dopeness .. congrats to everyone picking up their Atmos 95s, very dope shoe indeed.. $200 shipped doesn't sound too bad either, maybeI'll start the hunt for those.. Anyway, got an exam in an hour or so. WISH ME LUCK! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom