TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like fakes to me....guard and how side of shoe looks off to me...in no am90 expert but pretty sure on that

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

from my new co.jp connec...175 shipped
^^Are Those DS??
eek.gif
That's a very Good Price!!!

Tonight, Dinner with the Family,,,

Thadoogal - Fake fake fake

sekim2detcidda - Amazing price for an amazing shoe.. wore them today as well

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

neukicks- I wear those as some rainy day shoes aswell. Agree, underrated. I picked mine up off the sales rack at Finish Line a while back.

Also, could someone take a look at these 95's. Legit?? 05 edition is what seller is telling me.

Thanks.
I'd hold off on those until you get a clearly readable photo of the label and verify it.

There were some top level fakes came out of China and Thailand a couple of years ago, really hard to tell from theoriginal except for the label, which had incorrect style coding on it.

The only other way to tell them at a glance was the neon flashes on the edge of the sole between the 2 front air units wassmudged generally.

If they're legit he'll send the photo to you.

TheDoogle, check back one page, there's a link posted by me to a dude selling his over at SF. I forget what size, butthey're going cheap....and they're 2005s.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

kev and kev both got atmos 95's after all these years in the same month!

I know I saw your post yesterday and knew I would be getting mine today. I've seriously been looking for this shoe for over 3yrs in my size. Does Kicksmake those sandals regularly?

To answer the price questions, they aren't DS. I would give them a legitimate 9.75/10. All the nubs, no stains, scuffs, midsole discoloration, they lookperfect. Luckily Kazi put me on.

Does Kicks make those sandals regularly?

they did one huge run for the shop and have not yet sold out. i think it's a hurley collab and there are 4 different ones. they all have a nike free solethough.

that's dope that kazi helped you with those - dude is a machine when it comes to hunting stuff down.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Does Kicks make those sandals regularly?

they did one huge run for the shop and have not yet sold out. i think it's a hurley collab and there are 4 different ones. they all have a nike free sole though.

that's dope that kazi helped you with those - dude is a machine when it comes to hunting stuff down.

to say the absolute least. I told him last summer that I wanted these and he was like "i'll keep an eye out". 9 months later he linked me and wastrying to convince me it was a good deal. no convincing was needed. How much are those sandals? I think I remember getting an email about them but slept.

^ Cris I got my package today... very pleased... waiting on the next and then I can showcase my bombed file cabinet... lol

For today to my brother's wedding shower... Thanks Justin...

nice spiridons Jake. Still awake I see...

Dope currys and OG AM Fam Tee Cris.
pimp.gif

Happy Easter everyone!

cris: let me know how i can pay, mate. and how much!

jake: nice spiridons; i'm starting to really, really like them...

for me today:
3434936604_49616cd9f5.jpg

3434129071_39cf8f17ee.jpg

OH HAI!
happy.gif

sorry about the grainy pic. phone cam ftl
frown.gif

i gave up looking for some infrareds.... went over to finishline to go pick up some skylines.... but these caught my eye... so i picked these up.. it more of atennis ball color... but these are the most comfy shoes i own now....i took off my neons and walked out the store with them on.. i didnt want to take themoff....
2u8cled.jpg

2u95zjl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom