TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the 3M 95's... one of my favourites, was finally able to hunt down a pair early last year
JDocs, good luck! I'm studying for an exam right now as well... one more year and I'm done this university thinggg

saw that these are appearing online....anyone see them in person yet? if so....how's the materials? i like the CW, probably gonna pick up a pair.

dope, dope, dope colorway, but it looks like that cheap mesh
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

saw that these are appearing online....anyone see them in person yet? if so....how's the materials? i like the CW, probably gonna pick up a pair.

saw these at a local footlocker
same materials as the neon/turqoise/rave pink am 90 that released not too long ago

Balls i'd forgotten about them will post my pics tommorrow.....got them on thursday havent unpacked them yet

Some of you may not like the mesh

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Balls i'd forgotten about them will post my pics tommorrow.....got them on thursday havent unpacked them yet

Some of you may not like the mesh
is it all rough?

i'll start asking around for you again lol

The mesh on those 90s is the honey comb mesh that was used on the premium infrared 90s just not as shiny.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i'll start asking around for you again lol
V...i'm not sure if i've told you already but...

hello AM FAM,

do any of you guys have a shot of the skylines on foot? I'm really close to copping the grey/uni blue/obsidian pair, just want to get a look at 'em onsomebody's feet.

also, i am just about done restoring the midsole of my '02 Air Burst Leather B White/Grey/Varsity Red (midsoles were yellow out the box), I'll sharepics once I put the final matte coat on and remove the masking. thanks for all the help guys!

Saw those 90s in the FL today, they're real smooth, but the mesh is eeehh.

It's that kinda hexagon-shaped mesh.

Those 90s are the ones i mentioned last week or the week before, i provided the style code if anyone can be bothered looking a few pagesback.

I thought they were ok, bit of an odd blue, not too dark, not too bright. Mesh was the hex premium mesh, which i like personally.

I'd cop them on cheap if i had the cash, but fl tend to hold stock for a year before sending it off to the outlets, so probably wont see them on my feet inthe near future.

LunaTrainers yesterday and today.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Almost forgot, popped into footlocker, they had the black/grey 95s, dope show, same price as Neons, which are overpriced, $240 aud, but they had these 90s on the shelf, which i haven't seen before. Nice shoe, premium hex mesh, but it was the harder type, infrared design with a medium blue where the red would be. Cant find any pics, syle code: 309299 146

From the 8th of the 4th, style code...

Hey there Fam,

pimp.gif
@ the atmos' and 3m's last few pages. Hexagon mesh ain'tthat bad imo at least it is kinda soft

Kev - Solid pick-up as usual. I see you with the mean fishing game as well.

Frank white - Nice hoa. Also, I peep game in wdywt, consistenly clean fits my dude.

James - Good luck on that exam, but I doubt you need it. P.S, get some sleep
wink.gif

Ltr

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

another one off the list.

2heeqs1.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ps - Thanks all for the well wishes on the exam. It went pretty well, 3 more to go!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Those 90s are the ones i mentioned last week or the week before, i provided the style code if anyone can be bothered looking a few pages back.

I thought they were ok, bit of an odd blue, not too dark, not too bright. Mesh was the hex premium mesh, which i like personally.

I'd cop them on cheap if i had the cash, but fl tend to hold stock for a year before sending it off to the outlets, so probably wont see them on my feet in the near future.

LunaTrainers yesterday and today.
oh, the medium blue pair? Yea I can prolly wait for it to hit outlets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom