TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

kevin nice neons man those looks so fresh.

thanks for the pic of the am90s... too bad theyre not the laser blue
frown.gif
i know....i think the reason i'm liking them even more is because i don't have a pair of laser blue 90's
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

yo kev, i coulda sworn you had those am90's for a while now....thats a nice pick up man

thanks! nope, it's one of those shoes i should have had many years ago but kept putting it off and then the prices started skyrocketing to ridiculousheights. it seems the recession is prompting more people to sell stuff so hopefully this will be the year i can get some stuff that i have been wanting. toobad that mental therapy pennypinchingdouchebag wont lower his prices for a nice guy like me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

kevin nice neons man those looks so fresh.

thanks for the pic of the am90s... too bad theyre not the laser blue
frown.gif
i know....i think the reason i'm liking them even more is because i don't have a pair of laser blue 90's
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

haha thats exactly how i feel mayhem. im still super pissed i didnt get to ID the laser blue and neons when the colors were still available

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

yo kev, i coulda sworn you had those am90's for a while now....thats a nice pick up man

thanks! nope, it's one of those shoes i should have had many years ago but kept putting it off and then the prices started skyrocketing to ridiculous heights. it seems the recession is prompting more people to sell stuff so hopefully this will be the year i can get some stuff that i have been wanting. too bad that mental therapy pennypinchingdouchebag wont lower his prices for a nice guy like me
mad.gif

aha yeah ive seen dudes prices on ebay. he has some shoes i want but i wouldnt buy kus of the prices

dammit, why did i not buy those neons for $40 when i could have..

crazy how high prices have risen in the past 5 or 6 years or so.

Finishline just sent out an email with a $20 coupon inside. It is time to get the skylines!

How is the comfort level of these skylines?

Kev...nice pick up. I passed on a vnds pair last year or so for a decent price because it had a small paint chip near the toe. Smh @ me. Regrets, regrets...

Justin...I think I feel the same way you do on those 90s. If I had Laser Blues I wouldn't take a second look at those. I also passed on Laser Blue IDs DSif I remember right only because they had a neon yellowish air unit.

Any AMFAMers have AM2K9s yet? Any opinions?

I ordered a pair for me and the wife, hope they're as comfy as I hear, and how they look.

sdubl... i aint amfam... but the am2k9 are mad comfy... i wore them out the store because i didnt want to take them off... one of the most comfy shoes i ownnow... can wait to rock them in the summertime... the shoes breath very good... my wife is mad cheap... and would never spend that much money on a pair ofshoes... but she is even gonna pick up a pair..

^Those are Fresh adobo...some seller trying to get almost $500 for a pair?
Broke these out today
happy.gif

nice 95's up there, and I have a couple pick ups coming in this week, cannot wait, two should be in today,will post them up later today!!

crappy picture, but wore these today for some rain in NOVA,I just wish these were as clean now as they were in this picture:

My Royal Blue 90s

9e1157ef591b356dc14b53f30431fac163490ae.pjpg

Purchased last thursday, this is my first day off in ages so just getting round to posting them

not to bad^, may have to find a pair, how much are they? $90?, two of my packages were at the post office, picked up a second pair of the "fantasticfours", its def my favorite shoe, and these are great, now back to work
tired.gif

\/ those right there are dope!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
(thats supposed to be an arrow pointing down
grin.gif
)

What's good Fam? So much heat on show as always.
Today was a good day for me. My grail pick up was waiting when i came home from work.
I'm a sucker for those big bubbles...

AM 93: White/Chlorine blue - vol purple (aka grapes)

7ab363cd1c997d62a6bab5f53dd572805d91a7fc.pjpg

21116a1770a6b23372d8aeb220ae8982cb4a770b.pjpg

bf63694c13e97b87ab3fb5243c4c726a9836aa85.pjpg

68526471767e9a25bf73af7bedfabf1953c5746f.pjpg

(please excuse the number of pics... I got a little excited
embarassed.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom