TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jranasaurus

What's good Fam? So much heat on show as always.
Today was a good day for me. My grail pick up was waiting when i came home from work.
I'm a sucker for those big bubbles...

AM 93: White/Chlorine blue - vol purple (aka grapes)

21116a1770a6b23372d8aeb220ae8982cb4a770b.pjpg

68526471767e9a25bf73af7bedfabf1953c5746f.pjpg

GOOD GOD...
eek.gif

jranasaurus - I don't even know what to say... I've never seen a pair of "Grape" 93's look so good... incredible!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by danloveuk

yea those were an ebay theft....
devil.gif
You are the eBay MASTER Mayhem.
laugh.gif
...honestly it's all luck man, trust....i've missed out on A LOT of dope stuff
frown.gif
nobody believes me when i say it but, i taught him everything he knows....and then he one upped me with the tricks and the sheer time and boredomthat he has at work to do all that hunting lol

and i didn't wear maxes today, but the wife did

mariners opening day yayyyy

rainy long day, mom goes under the knife today
grin.gif
tired.gif

mayhem, you are the man with the ebay skills! keep sending um my way!
wink.gif

Hey fam....put my application in...got some approvals and then went on a vacation and haven't really contributed in a few weeks....looking to change thatsoon! Neukicks - best wishes to your moms, I hope everything goes well! Ill be back with some pictures later today!

-Ben

Mod those blue AM 90s are growing on me...I'm assuming that they were not released in the states. Any other info about those?

For today, SC 95s, repost

3333077787_ebce32147f.jpg

recycled; but these were what i got on. down with the flu bug here in KL; hope it hasn't spread over to you lads
laugh.gif

daaz: nice, i gotta get my gf to wear sneakers more often! (she's only got 4 pairs, though)

those are awesome kevin!!
smokin.gif

thanks for the well wishes

these came in today, I watched them on the bay for the longest time, and never purchased them, finally said f it and got them, perfect shape

both womens colorways

jran--very nice shoes sir
brickSB--those were just the first 2 pairs. I remeber having 5 or 6
mayhemgatz--nice pick ups. I never understood why people would wear a shoe a few times then sell it. Then you end up selling them for $35 a pop.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nobody believes me when i say it but, i taught him everything he knows....and then he one upped me with the tricks and the sheer time and boredom that he has at work to do all that hunting lol

i had skills.....but Viet, my ebay consultant, helped me hone those skills!
roll.gif

Kev - are those the mystery JD's u got a while back?
Brick - did u photoshop on that pic? if so...how do u get it to be black and white in most of the pic and then bringthe color in specific areas?
Neu - nice set of AM1's, i got u!
Corgi - i think the dude that sold them to me was just an average consumer not involved in this culture. he justhappened to have GR heat from back in the day when he wore sneakers and they were probably sitting in his closet for all this time and he decided to just throwthem up with all the other junk he was selling. but forget all that!! you really looked out bro....i'm excited!!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

saw these women's AM1's on the bay.....pretty nice colorblocking IMO, thoughts?

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Mod those blue AM 90s are growing on me...I'm assuming that they were not released in the states. Any other info about those?
They were Asia release as a commemoration for Chinas first Gold medal win at the Olyimpics, there was also a white version.I did a spread on them a while back. Nice, nice shoe, suade etc. I picked them up very cheap direct from Nike.

Going to the employee store this afternoon, i know they have some 90s that hit the shelf today, don't think they're a cw i want though, but prolly endup copping a little sumpthin sumpthin....

Nice Ice 95s Kev, very nice.

Kev- are those the mystery JD's u got a while back?

yep. i love them. they been in heavy rotation.

nice oli. i almost tried to bid on the jp dude's pair he was selling except the year threw me off. anything 99 and earlier i'm so scared to buy now ifthe midsole/outsole is black.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nobody believes me when i say it but, i taught him everything he knows....and then he one upped me with the tricks and the sheer time and boredom that he has at work to do all that hunting lol

i had skills.....but Viet, my ebay consultant, helped me hone those skills!
roll.gif

Kev - are those the mystery JD's u got a while back?
Brick - did u photoshop on that pic? if so...how do u get it to be black and white in most of the pic and then bring the color in specific areas?
Neu - nice set of AM1's, i got u!
Corgi - i think the dude that sold them to me was just an average consumer not involved in this culture. he just happened to have GR heat from back in the day when he wore sneakers and they were probably sitting in his closet for all this time and he decided to just throw them up with all the other junk he was selling. but forget all that!! you really looked out bro....i'm excited!!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

saw these women's AM1's on the bay.....pretty nice colorblocking IMO, thoughts?

good use of a .gif lol

and those am1s you posted? white laces or teal and they'd be alright, good luck tracking a 13-14 in em
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom