TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
today
3m 95s
img0469n.jpg

neukicks- I wear those as some rainy day shoes aswell. Agree, underrated. I picked mine up off the sales rack at Finish Line a while back.

Also, could someone take a look at these 95's. Legit?? 05 edition is what seller is telling me.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

neukicks- I wear those as some rainy day shoes aswell. Agree, underrated. I picked mine up off the sales rack at Finish Line a while back.

Also, could someone take a look at these 95's. Legit?? 05 edition is what seller is telling me.
Thanks.
yea man, i wear them everywhere in bad weather/events like football games, just get a wet paper towel and wipe um down and they are brand new. the95's look legit to me, im not the best with 95's though...but they look right

^same here. have worn them through some pretty bad weather and they still look like I just bought them.

Anyone else on the authenticiy of the 95s?? I'm trying to pull on these, but want one more confirmation.

NikeHoops, I think those are legit. They appear to be from the HOA pack.

I wore 2004 Neons today...may change up to a different pair of Air Maxes when I go out later tonight...
grin.gif

Tibor - Nice, liking those Icarus.
Hothobo -
pimp.gif

SolesistaAsh - Very nice hoa line-up back there
smokin.gif

Today.

Later,
Jerrod

Nice Shady Bursts...

Hey Fam...another question if you all dont mind...

Any idea how much Kaws 90 currents are going for?

I might get a pair involving a trade and just want to know how fiar the trade is.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

^ I've seen them going for between $300 and $350, sometimes more
eek.gif
thanks....I might just get em.

Nice pics of those LAF AM1s.

not big on yellow, but it was executed well and it's for a good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom