TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the compliment guys....i knew 140 was feelin a bit itchy....
i wish i had a pair of atmos, but ive seen some pairs for crazy prices
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin

great stuff everyone, here are some pickups over the past couple months...

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

finally got my am97 trues after yrs of waiting.... and nike is making a killing off these skylines
frown.gif

speaking of the olympics in chi... here are some pics i took this past weekend...

n6101009_34731432_3468775.jpg

n6101009_34731433_6948077.jpg

n6101009_34731446_1236636.jpg

by the way im heading out to washington DC tomorrow... anyone have any suggestions on places to see and eat at?

Ok messed around with PS and finally got it to work. Just a note, these are sz 14/15. If I wore a smaller size I think I'd be more broke then I am now.Also I got lucky and got 2 pair of Clot ID's (didn't think anyone in the world would make and then sell a sz 14), 3 pairs of the structure triax's,laser blues are custom id's, and the reason the am97 id's say bill on em is because I thought the neon yellow was actually yellow on their site (itsays Kill Bill when put together).
smile.gif
Lmk what yall think
KVN

Electric green Stabs = beauty. Still needed by me in a bad way.

Great stuff the last couple pages. AM Fam summit pictures are always appreciated.

Briannn - tell me about it, as soon as i saw those i bought em asap... i think i may add another pair or two before the yrs over.

thanks jdocs, appreciated. but your stove is way better than mine haha

KVN those 180's are really nice
I don't think I've ever seen a 180 ID that I didn't like actually...

Vivrantchino21 has my vote for crispiest laces!!!!! Dope stuff dude...

BTW I'm cravin some of Chitown's finest right now... Pizzaria Due!!!!!!!

EHEM!!! Hey Ron, can you freeze a pie and send it to me??? lol

Originally Posted by brickSB

cris: the work on your lights commences this weekend, been a crazy work week

............No wooooories Greg, thanks again my friend.

Cris.

Greg, I only had 7 pairs of AMS 1s homie....and Thanks for the upcoming goodies!!

Kuya Cris, we good right? Thank u again!

Dope AMs everyone...

Vivrantchino21...Im really feeling those 90s, I think I'll pick up a pair when they go on sale.

KVN...very nice collection sir. Its even more respectful because of your shoes size. I thought my size 13 was a pain in the *!% to find.

got these today like the rest of NT....sorry for the crap pic.
e5mv40.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope AMs everyone...

Vivrantchino21...Im really feeling those 90s, I think I'll pick up a pair when they go on sale.

KVN...very nice collection sir. Its even more respectful because of your shoes size. I thought my size 13 was a pain in the *!% to find.

got these today like the rest of NT....sorry for the crap pic.
e5mv40.jpg

i got a friend at footlocker if you want
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

by the way im heading out to washington DC tomorrow... anyone have any suggestions on places to see and eat at?

the national mall, all that jazz in dc, white house, capital building etc etc, also go down to georgetown, and arlington, georgetown has tons of nice places toeat, check out clydes if you want something good/simple/classy

These worth the asking price?

Item number: 280331583215

I'm not bidding by the way, don pay retail usually let alone over retail...

^^ whats the story behind those??

edit: they can't be that great, they are for sale on FLNY for 90 bucks

500AUD BIN??????

that's insane.

also - super nice skylines on the last page. imo, much better than the infrareds.. in fact, best skyline colourway yet. is there a way i can get them online??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

the national mall, all that jazz in dc, white house, capital building etc etc, also go down to georgetown, and arlington, georgetown has tons of nice places to eat, check out clydes if you want something good/simple/classy

I agree with neukicks... In Georgetown check out Major: 1426 Wisconsin Ave. Also, Commonwealth: 1781 Florida Ave (kinda near Dupont Circle).
For grub try Ben's Chilli Bowl: 1213 U St. in NW D.C. I suggest the half smoke with everything
pimp.gif

sorry i feel like i just sent you on an easter egg hunt....

have a good day everyone.
nice day in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom