TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDocs

3423477931_5624d7a343.jpg

Spoiler [+]
3423477143_e61d9dc279.jpg

What pair is this? And is that Oli????

What up fam? Picked up my camera from repair today so I am back in business!!!!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i got a pair of those kukinis!

I bloody well hope so!

The Air Kukini is a very underrated shoe imo. Bought a pair back in '01 but they were too damn tight. Silly me got a 9 instead of a 9.5. That "spiderweb" was so tight, the blood lost its oxygen and my feet turned blue. hahaha
Lovely pic of your atmos'!

Aaron, those AM2 lights.. pfff!!!! You know my feelings.

Jake: Left= James Right= me (lexflex custom) Had to rep 'em in Amsterdam!

Agreed Brick, those 08s were straight turds....

Aaron killin' it with the Comets as always.

Jake - did you drop your camera?

When's the International Summit, boys? How about Chicago...after all, we might be hosting an Olympics!
pimp.gif

^ That international summit in Chi sounds good... I will start saving... Count me and Aaron in...

As for the camera, yeah I dropped it... A few months ago I was on my porch drinkin' whisky and smokin' a cigar and I knocked the camera off the table.It landed right on the corner of the fisheye shroud. It didn't show any signs of damage to the fisheye but when I turned it on, the screen was out of wackand the flash wouldn't work... I sent it off to get repaired and it came back with all of that repaired but then I noticed it had a crack in the inner lensof the camera. It just took me like a month to finally send it off but now its back and as good as new... All under warranty... No more cigars and whisky forme though...

Sorry for the lengthy description....

Oli - Who is in the spoiler (holding Lex's custom)?

So SD Chili 95s, Hat to match, and VVNDS LBJ 3s all for 170? Thats a hell of a steal, right? I ask because I have previously owned the chilis and liked thembut idk... thoughts?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nice ultramarines up there,
btw, I have question for the fam, how do AM 03's fit?
I'm a size 9.5 in am 95's and 97's should a get the same in am 03's?
I had to go a half size up for the OGs. Not sure if the same has to be done for the retros and HOAs.
Thanks, the one's I might cop are the tan joints with the orange air bubble. I don't know when they released though.

James remember the random guy/tourist stopping us and saying ;

" You guys are wearing AMS AND KRs in the RAIN??!!??"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then u know I had to say something....

so do you guys think 150-160 for a vnds pair of chilis is good? im about to put up my sz 11 pair if anyone wants dibs

^^ Haha yup, that was too funny.. "They're just shoes!!" LOL.. had the guys head spinning!

ThaDoogal- Nice stuff you picked up lately
pimp.gif
Them GR's also?

My FW's came today

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nice am1's up there

some more pics of the "new green" 95's posted in the retro forum...

58e35800ebe4c6d83e0e3a7d885d8be06f820e6.jpg

0ff35b10e2f8cf8e3af239708cb483924d4cc40.jpg
That "new green" looks a lot like a lighter shade of jade.

Wore these today:

6fc15f63c85e8365a57ae2e6810043d8c3ec41b.jpg

The "new green" 95's look great, glad to see simple 95 releases coming out this year, like the Freshwaters and the retro-ing of the SafetyOranges and Sport Reds, instead of overkilling the Neons even more (wasn't there another Neon retro this year again?)
I refuse to buy any 95's that have been released after 2004 (shame, since it's my favourite model), but nevertheless, they do look good

those amsterdams hurt my shoe loving heart.

wish i had made a pair like carra's un-amsterdams back in the day..

but what would be a better way to spend the cash? on the shoes? or on a plane ticket?

BLOCKA BOYYYS!
glasses.gif

cris: the work on your lights commences this weekend, been a crazy work week
mic: the goodie bag should be ready to roll as well...and whos that terd in the bright pink shoes (aka. nice AMS, toobad you sold your 17 pairs)?
flintgrey: count me in for chitown as well....one of my favorite cities for sure

3424720837_aafaf7c636_o.jpg

hehe, looks like you lads had some good times there!

btw, fammers... anyone wants to trade some US10 atmos for US11? PM me(!!)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom