TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it was press your luck.

figured more would know the newone at least. lol.

Thanks everyone.

nice ultramarines up there,
btw, I have question for the fam, how do AM 03's fit?
I'm a size 9.5 in am 95's and 97's should a get the same in am 03's?

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

Nice infareds up there and hold tights back a few pages!
A few people have a few, i hocked most of mine, had 8 at onestage, and 1 pair of Premiums.

Almost forgot, popped into footlocker, they had the black/grey 95s, dope show, same price as Neons, which are overpriced,$240 aud, but they had these 90s on the shelf, which i haven't seen before. Nice shoe, premium hex mesh, but it was the harder type, infrared design with amedium blue where the red would be. Cant find any pics, syle code: 309299 146

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

A few people have a few, i hocked most of mine, had 8 at one stage, and 1 pair of Premiums.
these are all (crappy
sick.gif
) 08s right? the plastic-ey pinkgives em away

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

A few people have a few, i hocked most of mine, had 8 at one stage, and 1 pair of Premiums.
these are all (crappy
sick.gif
) 08s right? the plastic-ey pink gives em away
Yep. I dont mind em, a bit infrapink, colour change would be good, always said they need a tinge of orange tobring the infra back. But still a great shoe, not worthy of 'crappy'.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nice ultramarines up there,
btw, I have question for the fam, how do AM 03's fit?
I'm a size 9.5 in am 95's and 97's should a get the same in am 03's?
I had to go a half size up for the OGs. Not sure if the same has to be done for the retros and HOAs.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Cris1 - how many pairs of infrareds do u have???

.............One, this is my second pair, I had a pair when they first retro'd them, but it was a bit tight, so I sold them, tried to get another,succeeded, but the ebay seller was not totally honest with their auction, so I returned them, so I gave up till now....these are VNDS, but I want a DS pair,08's are cool with me if I find some, none of that "Ostritch" skin junk though.

What's good Famlay!!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

MX Orange is always appreciated, these ones have larger mesh than the infras right? (paging Oli..)

Just handed in a huge project this morning. So I'm lounging at home now just browsing some old pics.
pimp.gif

2007 AM FAM summit
pimp.gif

3424336864_c3f4beaa7d.jpg

3424285192_5949c31859.jpg

3424284994_d8433b50b8.jpg

3423477931_5624d7a343.jpg

Spoiler [+]
3423477143_e61d9dc279.jpg

^ yea, the mesh is bigger on the MX orange than the infras
favorite pair by far of the infra's is the 03 tho, I'd take pictures of them but the quality isn't going to be nearly good as other pics I seearound here.

Owning a pair of the 08 Infras, the pink tinge does annoy me, however still a great shoe and the quality on those is good: no midsole cracking for me! (Yet...)

Ucasta - Along with 98s, those are the shoe that always make me want to hit something. In a good way.

dope pics jdocs, lots of heat!
i really hope to find a pair of the gundam 98's and obsidian/royal blue lights one day.....and the heel of those air oli's are
pimp.gif

ucasta -
pimp.gif
...if i had a pair ofthose....i'd be walking into walls and such cause i'd be staring at my feet all day
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Great stuff everyone.

Love the pix from the Team AM Summit.

brickSB- That's nice you were able to get ahold of 8+ pairs of the 08's.
A grand total of 12 pairs dropped in the entire city of Cleveland. Guess I should be happy that I got my size, at those odds.

And Nice pick-up Chris!!

^^^he just quoted modz pics of his 08 infras

any size 10 fam want a pair of NDS navy/stealth AM90's for relatively cheap? hit me up with a pm....

Some of the heat on the last few inspired me to take a couple of pics after work this evening...

Beautiful Spring evening here... Atmos on the windowsill

e9e26971d17deaddbc438e72dece7e691185f990.pjpg

New shot of some kicks that have been lurking in the back of the wardrobe...

9763688e11427cffa4d5bcc83a4870ff91946dd3.pjpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom