TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thakickboss

what green ones? there is an orange and red but i haven't seen green
nerd.gif

These the new green AM95s dropping this fall. Definitely looking forward to them and I suspect most will sleep.

Not my pics...

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2009/01/09/nike-air-max-95-new-green-first-look/

AM95_new_green_09_fall_1.jpg

lol @ what dan said.....no skills man, just a lot of luck and patience to sift through the garbage listings...but i'll add my $.02 anyway, IMO i think $170shipped isn't too bad but it isn't good niether, it really depends on whether they are worth it to youpersonally.

....however...there is a "sport red" (which i think is just a brighter shade of red) releasing sometime this year...i think in september.

sport red
dsc_3256_crop-570x320.jpg

edit: V did help out with some "tips"
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

not bad in that case lol, $15 over retail isn't as bad as what some have paid for them.
Word. Next is the neons and the rest of the graidents and im done with AM 95s.... FOREVER!

Mic - What up, you good over there? Nah, I was just playin'. I'm just getting tired of seeing promising releases online only to disappointed in"real life". Those grey Am1s have potential though.

Ive been good bruh, stressin a bit tho...ah well all part of the baby business i guess!
Hope u good fam

U know what bugs me about those grey Am1s? Is that wack silver midsole...it is a wmns model so...

Ima off to bed folks, g nite!

PS, Kuya Cris, salamat again!

Only thing that puts me off the Sport Reds is the laces.

Looking forward to the new greens though, I reckon they'll be nicer in person than in pictures.

nice hoa 93's back there...hows the comfort them?
nice infrareds, i still want a pair
smokin.gif

got these in yday

just wondering, was 140 a good price for these? theyre ds...

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

just wondering, was 140 a good price for these? theyre ds...
I picked up my DS sz 13s for $90 shipped like 6 months ago... Not to say I wouldnt have paid $140 though... I love mine...

jukg38.jpg

nnrwus.jpg

Just got my IDs in, my inspiration for them was from the game show whammy. (not many people on here may know that game show.)

i've seen several pairs of dirty denims going for about $100 shipped. i think $140 is still OK, although just borderline.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

jukg38.jpg

nnrwus.jpg

Just got my IDs in, my inspiration for them was from the game show whammy. (not many people on here may know that game show.)

that game show was awesome, good ID's

Sports Reds for sure, might grab the New Greens as well.

I like these: item number 400040232527

There's a pair of comets on the bay at the mo for about 130 u.s. starting bid i noticed, used but in good condition,

AF1/AM 95 neons today.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

jukg38.jpg

nnrwus.jpg

OG Press Your Luck >>>>>>>>> Whammy

tongue.gif

Nice IDs though. Cris, nice HOA AM90s and nice HOA 180s posted by FrankWh1te.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom