TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a pair of am 90's the other day, I tought it was a nice cw so I just copped. But I have no idea when they came out or what kind of release oranything. Also I bought them for 70 bucks, did I get ripped off. Thanks for any help.
I just wondering if you guys could help me figure it out. heres the pic i found online.
41oRfriiqEL.jpg
AAA

What's up everyone.

I finally picked up a pair I'd been hunting for way too long. Thanks to dmg193 for the heads-up on em.

This thread is always a joy to check. Thanks to all who contribute to it.

Have a great day.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

i bought a pair of am 90's the other day, I tought it was a nice cw so I just copped. But I have no idea when they came out or what kind of release or anything. Also I bought them for bucks, did I get ripped off. Thanks for any help.
I just wondering if you guys could help me figure it out. heres the pic i found online. AAA

...............How much did you get them for??? They don't look that bad, considering the Speckled-Sole.

Also, nice BD's Cleveland222, sick materials!!!

What's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Familia.

Peace.

Cris.

Oli - That's GREAT news on those BWs, saw a pair on the Bay a while back and have been praying for a retro. Plenty of decent BWs to pick up this year.

Mayhem - Can't go wrong with those Freshwaters...

Battleground - I've seen those iD 95s in my dreams. Great job.

And those sample 1s are looking good, let's hope they don't get stuck with that cardboardy mesh.

thakickboss: those are just some general release AM90s. from 2008 if i am not mistaken. my mate got a pair of those earlier this year for about $60.

3421550716_574c1918f6.jpg

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

pic to bump this thread back to page 1 where it belongs. Don't know if these were posted here yet, but I saw this pic on the other site. Shape seems a little off, but the materials and colors are pretty on point (hopefully). Pretty sure these will be a women's release. Red and greys are looking good to me. Not my pic of course.
all of these could get copped if the materials are
pimp.gif

suede and mesh is on point; but the speckled sole is blah, imo.

still, i'd really consider those grey ones...

I hope the red one is more of a maroon color like the '90 redwoods, I missed out on those.

wearing freshwater today. nice shade of blue.
33w8eua.jpg

can't wait for the new greens to drop. they look minty fresh in the pics.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word...it looks like Suede and Mesh....the Mesh itself sells it for me.

Cris.
yea but is it that coarse, mesh? it needs to be that soft nice mesh, otherwise these are poo poo, if its this "mesh":

i'll have to pass
grin.gif

Originally Posted by adob0

I hope the red one is more of a maroon color like the '90 redwoods, I missed out on those.
that would be
pimp.gif

yea but is it that coarse, mesh? it needs to be that soft nice mesh, otherwise these are poo poo, if its this "mesh"
i don't think it should even be considered "mesh"....more like canvas
smh.gif

^ Hmmm, ask Mayhem because he got the eBay skills on lockdown, but personally that seems a little steep to me, but not by very much.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

wearing freshwater today. nice shade of blue can't wait for the new greens to drop. they look minty fresh in the pics.

what green ones? there is an orange and red but i haven't seen green
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

^ Hmmm, ask Mayhem because he got the eBay skills on lockdown, but personally that seems a little steep to me, but not by very much.

he got it from me....hahhahah
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom