TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

by the way im heading out to washington DC tomorrow... anyone have any suggestions on places to see and eat at?

the national mall, all that jazz in dc, white house, capital building etc etc, also go down to georgetown, and arlington, georgetown has tons of nice places to eat, check out clydes if you want something good/simple/classy

I agree with neukicks... In Georgetown check out Major: 1426 Wisconsin Ave. Also, Commonwealth: 1781 Florida Ave (kinda near Dupont Circle).
For grub try Ben's Chilli Bowl: 1213 U St. in NW D.C. I suggest the half smoke with everything
pimp.gif

sorry i feel like i just sent you on an easter egg hunt....

have a good day everyone.
nice day in MD

ahh i forgot to include the sneaker stores! good looks bigred, and how could i forget bens chilli bowl
grin.gif
so awesome! there are also lots of little sneaker stores around the clydes on Mstreet

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

Forgive me Fam... Picked up some Reebok's this morning
laugh.gif
No hate on Reebok....I used to wear the Classics all the time when I was younger
happy.gif

The Fam has kept this thread poppin' lately too much to comment on
smokin.gif
, but I'll try. Next EU Fam summit I'm gonna get there. It looked like way too much fun!

VC3 - Nice p/u's and cool pics! I almost copped those skylines the other day, still might. Is the mesh on thoseAm1's awful? I might say eff it and cop anyway 'cuz that c/w is looking right.

KVN - Very nice collection. Like everyone else felling the 180s(metro pops?) and BWs are
pimp.gif

Briannn - Lovin' the 93s.

Greg(brick)- Always nice stuff. Plus I checked out your blog lots of great pics. You eat good my dude!

Jranasaurus - Electric greens are dope. Those and mangoes are all i need.

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by micmorales

Greg, I only had 7 pairs of AMS 1s homie....and Thanks for the upcoming goodies!!

Kuya Cris, we good right? Thank u again!

..............Yup, just sent out your package.

What's goooooooooooooooooooooood Amer Famers.

Cris.

That Drury x Dizzy collab looks interesting from that one shot
Would love to see the full thing

Ucasta - dope!

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope AMs everyone...

Vivrantchino21...Im really feeling those 90s, I think I'll pick up a pair when they go on sale.

KVN...very nice collection sir. Its even more respectful because of your shoes size. I thought my size 13 was a pain in the *!% to find.

got these today like the rest of NT....sorry for the crap pic.

i got a friend at footlocker if you want
wink.gif
I might have to take you up on that when I have some extra money..

Those Drury collabos look very promising...I really like that clear panel on the mid sole. Any more pics?

Somone on the other site said that the picture is just inverted?

drury.jpg

Another shot to get a better idea

00_nike_2.jpg

Hmmm, wouldn't get too excited about the Drury/Dizzee collab. Look what I found on the other site:

* Edit * Someone beat me to it. Extra pic anyway.

00_nike_1.jpg

Not looking as hot. People over there think the grey/ice sole pic is an edited image to throw people off the scent
ohwell.gif

^Me too, but still gotta see the whole shoe, but I hate how the Suede fades, ie. Stash 95's............

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom