TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...I'll reserve judgment until I see better pics of those Drury/Dizzee AM90s
grin.gif

Sneakernews also has the white shoe pictured, not the black one

I guess we won't know for sure until there are definite pictures shown

Those laces and that metal eyestay makes me think boots.

I guess all we can do is wait for pics of the full shoe to surface.

More than likely they'll be crazy limited anyway.

^^^i'll try tomorrow in better light but they're pretty bad on both sides of each shoe. i also have zero skill with a camera

These today, as they were a pressie and the giver wants to see the. Picked up a T to match yesterday, Nike Fit sample,black and neon, got a new weave on it, got it for $12 u.s., and a persian colour one as well. recycled pic.

*drools*

Very nice Grape 95s, along with the rest of your HOA collection Ash.

SoleSista - very nice HOA collection
pimp.gif

btw, according to Ben Drury's blog, the blue pair is, "The Silent Listener edition AM Current. Hiking spec. Ballistic nylon, D-rings etcetc…". Not to be confused with the, "Dizzee Rascal half of our new Nike Collaboration. I designed this super premium AM90for Diz."

http://blog.think-silly.com/ben_drury/

I figured I would just feed into the hype thus far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

These today, as they were a pressie and the giver wants to see the. Picked up a T to match yesterday, Nike Fit sample, black and neon, got a new weave on it, got it for $12 u.s., and a persian colour one as well. recycled pic.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]what year are those?[/color]

FAM...

A small favor... couldnt think of a better set of guys to ask but, I need to make a rather large purchase within about 10 days (dont worry, you will approve ofthe purchase)... I need a lil help on the cash end though...

If anyone wants one of my fabulous custom sneaker paintings, shoot me a pm and let me know what you want... I will do it for cheap just to get some extracash... Let me know...

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

These today, as they were a pressie and the giver wants to see the. Picked up a T to match yesterday, Nike Fit sample, black and neon, got a new weave on it, got it for $12 u.s., and a persian colour one as well. recycled pic.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]what year are those?[/color]

JW i'd help dude but in in Oz and no good to you, good luck with the purchase.

Whatya buyin? PM me the deets.....

edited to remove pic

Nice Mowabbs up there...size 13 anyone?
nerd.gif

Quick question for the fam...

I see AM1 NLs pop up from time to time in my size....they look uncomfortable to me for some reason. I like the look of the shoe, just not sure if they'recomfy or not.

Anyone care to share experiences with em?

Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom