TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake - that painting is beyond my wildest imagination...thank you sir
pimp.gif

all_praise_1.jpg

dope stuff fam!! that painting is illy jake...i need to round up some spare change!

i should be back with some pickups later, but for now i just saw this on Mercer's blog....
i'm baised due to the colorway, but i love em! just not for $700+
tired.gif

amsheader.jpg

AND FOR THE SO CAL FAM....CHECK IT OUT AND BRING A FRIEND!!

fly me in Laune!!

Kuya Cris, finally!! New shirts babbbbbyyy!!! ( maybe we can get that Cris/Mic box poppin by then!)

super fresh Tibor!

wifey and me today Infras VS Laser Blues

3366139202_77f6c38483.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and for those who dont know yet, Im proud to say me and Caroline are gonna be blessed[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]by a beautiful baby girl real soon![/color]
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

early gift from a close friend
3365320979_4bd93f3d54.jpg

Hi Laune! You working that event Saturday?
Can't wait to see what you've picked up now..

Aaron - Nice Comets a page or so back. Blue toe Structs arent shabby either
Jake - Perfect painting - down to the shape and air bubble
pimp.gif

Cris - Congrats on the jacket pick up. I regret not getting it when I had a chance

Justin - Thanks again for the heads up. Too bad I'm broke
mad.gif

*Edit - Congratulations again Mic! Hope everything is well.

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

anyone got a pic of themselves wearing the Air Pegasus 89? I wanna know how they look like in jeans/shorts before i buy

They rock dude, seriously. I failed to pull the trigger quick enough on a 50% off pair and then they ran out of my size. I'd just getem if i were you.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

anyone got a pic of themselves wearing the Air Pegasus 89? I wanna know how they look like in jeans/shorts before i buy

They rock dude, seriously. I failed to pull the trigger quick enough on a 50% off pair and then they ran out of my size. I'd just get em if i were you.

peg89red.jpg

peg89blue.jpg

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Womens HOA 1's a couple pages back are F-A-K-E

Sup FAM- Jake, Edge, Aaron, Cris, Tibor, Oli, everyone.
Corey - Where have you Been????
Jake - That Painting looks like the real thing! Hopefully I can order my painting when we move to our new place.
Ucasta - Nice comets!
MicMorales - Congratulations and GOOD LUCK on your baby girl! Mine is getting bigger!
Cris - Nice one Cris, Thanks! I actually don't mind buying those Grey shirt on your blog, too bad i missed my chance on those.
Justin, Hameed, Chris/Battleground - What's Crackalackin'!!!
laugh.gif

Can't wait for those shirts......
happy.gif

Hey guys,

Decided to try and submit my app. for Team AM Fam...

Been following this thread for a long time, and been into air maxes for almost as long as Ive been on Nt (5+ years).

Never applied because I always thought my collection was no where near what some of you guys have. That and the fact that some of what would have been my nicerstuff from a few years back (ex. black/grey/wht/red mesh am1s) was sold a while ago when I tried to downsize and limit my hobby a little bit...but that was amistake....

Im a sz 8, and would have to say that air max 95s are my favorite shoe, period (evident in the air maxes that I do have). Im also a huge fan of am pluses(along with am1s). Im 21 now, and a senior in college, and Im always on a search for some of those great colorways from the very late 90s/very early2000's. Id LOVE to find a DS 8 pair of that obsidian/navy blue/maize type colorway, Im pretty sure Ive seen silversurfer with a pair on here, and maybe 1or 2 other guys.

With that bein said, here's my AM's...hope you guys give me a thumbs up...

Btw, my favorite pair that I actually own is definitely my ID's...

Ahh we need applications.
Well here's mine.

My name is Marco and i'm 16 years old (weird to be into runners at my age huh?). I've been strictly into runners for the past two years. What reallygot me into runners was the Atmos Air Max 1 Elephant. After obtaining it, I discovered a whole new world of sneakers. I began to discover many other modelslike the air span, air icarus, and air base. For some reason i've always felt that people who collect runners have more of a mature attitude about themwhich i love. Air Maxes really bring something different to the table than any other genre of sneakers, being that it's the least collected in my eyes.I'm an avid contributor to the Running Forum on issforums.com and many of you may recognize me from there. I will represent your team well and will be acontributive member on here.
Now here are some goodies from my collection.

And the shoe that got me into runners....

Marco, I love how you have a lot of good semi-vintage runners. Those teal emerald green/photo blue Air Max Light 3s =
eek.gif
. Loving the older AM95, particularlythese:

Any info on year of release? And I think they >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stashes. I don't care what anyonesays-I always thought the Stashes were overrated.
grin.gif

blackred, nice mix of 95s. Good to see an AM95 fan.

Thanks Brian.
They're a co.jp release from 2003.
I 100% agree with you on those being better than the stashes.
Stashes have potential but that bubble kills it for me.
Defenitly shouldn't have that high of a price.
What size are you?
I actually remember seeing a pair for sale but i have to find it. I think it was in a size 10 b-grade for around $100

I wear an 11 in air maxes, though some I could've gotten by wearing a 10.5...I've been trying to curb my shoe-buying habits as I am trying to save somemoney.

Originally Posted by crisone

My "Grail" Jacket, finally acquired (thanks NikeStatus):

And he threw in the bag...........

Cris.
Not sure if you're interested...but the T-shirt for that is in the buy/sell, size XXL.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by crisone

My "Grail" Jacket, finally acquired (thanks NikeStatus):

And he threw in the bag...........

Cris.
Not sure if you're interested...but the T-shirt for that is in the buy/sell, size XXL.
..............Thanks s dubl, yeah, I saw it, but I don't really like the fit of Nike tees, but maybe for a collectors item, haha.

Fam....don't forget to put your info in: TEAM AM FAM TEES

Here's a sample of what it could look like:

Cris.

Well as the flood of am fam applications begins I figured I would finally do what I've been meaning to do for a long time now...Take pictures of my airmaxes. I love this thread and have been viewing it constantly since it started with all those posts surrounding the air max 87/90 hybrids and just turned intoa home for air max junkies (At least thats how I remember it, feel free to correct me if I'm off). I rarely post and am a bit more of a lurker, watchingand just coming for the pure love to look at air maxes.

OK well anyways, my name is Ben and all these are a sz 11-12 with the exception of the Drury's which are a 10.5 (I still cant believe they fit). Theprospect of another run of T's has helped motivate me to finally take pictures and contribute to this thread more than just read. Alright enough talk andon to what this thread is really all about: air maxes.

Air Max 1

forgot to add these

Air Max 90

Air Max 95

Misc Air Max

I know these aren't technically air max but I figured people who view this thread would appreciate them

Oh yeah I wear all my shoes and think you should too!

Please let me know if/when I'm approved for membership!

Thanks!

-Ben

^ Wow, nice Ben........well, with you, and a couple others: blackredxiiigoat and marco23d....

What do you think AmFam'rs???

I'll give it my "Stamp Of Approvals"

After a couple more approvals, please drop one of us a PM, Me, Oli, Mic, James, Ucasta, etc.....so we know you got the approvals.

Thanks, peace.

Cris.

I love when the talk of shirts arises, it opens the floodgates of new applicants
roll.gif
. No hate to anyone it, it just always happens like that.

Sup Edge, my photobucket is full I got a couple pics to add when I can get in it again tomorrow.

Mike- Congrats on the baby. I'm excited for that day to come for myself someday (just not soon, LOL)

Nice tailwinds NWT.

Great Structures Tibor, still need those. And of course Oli and the KRs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sup to everyone else!

^ Haha, yeah, but they got cool Runner's, doesn't hurt to add to the best Team/Fam out there, heehee.

Mic....CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Like I always say, "Ain't nothin' better than being a Father..." if you and your wife need any advice, I'll tryto help.

Peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom