TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^Nice Jake

unDSed these today to work...
2r3a0ki.jpg
eek.gif
hwo can you keep that beautiful shoe DS for so long??

I rate the ID stabs... Only dissapointment for me is the lack of colour options in the distressed leather option.. Still. Soon as i've settled on a CWi'm pulling the trigger.

Originally Posted by neukicks

those look much better on smaller feet^^nice cris

COMPLETELY agree. As soon as I looked at Cris's pic I wondered if I should have passed, but then remembered that they looked like bananas on my feet
eyes.gif

My "Grail" Jacket, finally acquired (thanks NikeStatus):

And he threw in the bag...........

Cris.

anyone got a pic of themselves wearing the Air Pegasus 89? I wanna know how they look like in jeans/shorts before i buy

Originally Posted by nwt

I don't know what to laugh at.. the blatant 90's rip-off, or the fact that I can't remember the last time I saw something that said "FUBU" on it
laugh.gif
this had me
roll.gif
.....but yea, they completely ripped the airmax 90 off and then some..

Jake - glad ur happy with the spiri's, that pool 95 painting looks fantastic!!
Neukicks - those came out clean, good job! btw....what's ur name?
Aaron - blue toes are
smokin.gif

Cris - finally, thats a dope jacket! speaking of clothing....sir....sup with the new shirts?
nerd.gif

^ Hopefully soon....I was on the search for awhile lookin for blanks that I use, and finally last week, I found one and started an account, so soon, justtrying to figure out how to control all the orders and what not, thinkin it through so it doesn't get kaotic.....

Cris.

jwdanklefs, such a great job - you might get a PM from me sometime in the near future about some work (if possible)

Cris, love the jacket, passed up on it several times and I regret it... hopefully I can grab one in the near future

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by nwt

I don't know what to laugh at.. the blatant 90's rip-off, or the fact that I can't remember the last time I saw something that said "FUBU" on it
laugh.gif
this had me
roll.gif
.....but yea, they completely ripped the air max 90 off and then some..

Jake - glad ur happy with the spiri's, that pool 95 painting looks fantastic!!
Neukicks - those came out clean, good job! btw....what's ur name?
Aaron - blue toes are
smokin.gif

Cris - finally, thats a dope jacket! speaking of clothing....sir....sup with the new shirts?
nerd.gif
thanks man, they def needed a cleaning, James
smile.gif

Alrighty, here's how it's going to work, in a span of a month or so, I'll be taking everyone's NT Name/Real Name/Size through my blog made justfor Team Am Fam, this will determine on how many shirts/sizes to order, this will be the beginning process before I start requesting for payments and such, soplease, don't sleep, there's should be enough time to put in your size.

Don't worry about the pic shown on my blog of the TAF Tee, if I remember, we discussed on having an Infrared color on a Black tee.

Here's the link:

TEAM AM FAM T-SHIRTS

Thank you, peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom