TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning FAM! early morning post for me....just watching some NCAA games before I heard to work
grin.gif

dope stuff over the past few pages and nice stuff from the new applicants too! cris, congrats on the grail pickup!

recent pickups for me.....i don't think stash 95s are overrated!
laugh.gif

cris: teAM fam only? do i qualify?? i've been needing one for a long while now, and left a comment!

i hate to say it but i like both AMs and AF1s...
indifferent.gif
that's why i haven't tried to apply anywhere.

^ Did you apply and/or post your collection??? If you did, my apologies, I didn't see it......lmk.

Cris.

^thanks again Cris! I will enjoy them!!

C- Yeaaa, I'll be working the event and it should be fun! You should come by!!
Mike- AWWWWW IT'S A GIRL.....I still think Laune is a GREAT name..
tongue.gif
wink.gif

those baby vans are too cute....i'll have to send her a goodie box! no more boxes for you!
laugh.gif

just picked these up neon 97 on ebay finally got them
happy.gif
....... im tryingto get into the team am fam im waiting for some airmax that i order then ill take a picture of my collection
wink.gif
k9t25l.jpg

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

cris: teAM fam only? do i qualify?? i've been needing one for a long while now, and left a comment!

i hate to say it but i like both AMs and AF1s...
indifferent.gif
that's why i haven't tried to apply anywhere.

I dunno if its just me, but I have seen your pics an you have my stamp of approval... But lets just make it official and see it in writing with some more nicepics... lol

^^same here, more pics are always appreciated
tongue.gif

Mic - Congrats again bro!
JL - dope pickups, those spiri's are
eek.gif

Corey, edge - what's good fellas
Chris - it's all good, maybe there's a future deal in the works for those
nerd.gif
wink.gif

blackredxiiigoat, 0704202134, and marco23d - dope stuff y'all have
pimp.gif

jfoams,

Those neon 97s are so illy...nice pickup...

and

Jordanlovah,

Nice stashes....I like them, a lot, its just that I dont think I'll ever be able to afford a pair...lol

Thanks for the approval cris...Those stash 95s are beautiful IMO but the small air bubble doesnt quite do it for me....I prefer the Obsidian gradient 95s butthe Stashs are still hot. I really want a pair of those Spiridons but the closest ive been able to find is a women's 12 which I think will be too small forme..
frown.gif

my buddy showed me these the other night and I've never seen them before, so I am coming to the experts for an ID on these.. sorry for the crappy phone picbut that's all I had. they almost look like an air max fusion to me..
thanks ahead.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

my buddy showed me these the other night and I've never seen them before, so I am coming to the experts for an ID on these.. sorry for the crappy phone pic but that's all I had. they almost look like an air max fusion to me..
thanks ahead.
Correct me if I'm wrong...I believe those are called Internationals, seen them at a Nike outlet for $50

still one of my favorite threads on NT. One of these days imma get some pics together and apply for membership. It would be a privledge.

Originally Posted by tak

my buddy showed me these the other night and I've never seen them before, so I am coming to the experts for an ID on these.. sorry for the crappy phone pic but that's all I had. they almost look like an air max fusion to me..
thanks ahead.
Correct me if I'm wrong...I believe those are called Internationals, seen them at a Nike outlet for $50
your right
smile.gif

and bubba you got my vote already!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

thanks ahead.
sounds right since that is what is says on the insert. I didn't think they were all that special and he's not really into sneaks butseemed to like them. thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

still one of my favorite threads on NT. One of these days imma get some pics together and apply for membership. It would be a privledge.

..............Corgi, with your knowledge and shoes, I'd approve you, glad you check-in time to time, yo, tell Bobby/Ben I say "Wdup" I'll bedown there in May and I should be stoppin' by Rosewood if I get a chance.

For those who are new, and haven't read a little history on TEAM AM FAM, check here, and if you are a member, go ahead and add your name to the list:

THE HISTORY OF TEAM AM FAM"THE AIR MAX FAMILY"

Peace.

Cris.

crisone- i consider myself to be smart, especially when it comes to computers, but for the life of me, i cannot figure out how to add my information^^
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nice pickup laune ... i'm sure you'll have some fun with the stash 95 ... def a very nice shoe. also great choice on the spiridons. i'd love tohave a og pair of these

my other '99 og mesh for tonight

am1whitemgreyblack.jpg

cheers fam

nice spiridons at the top of the page.

and after owning a pair of stash 95's i definitely feel they are majorly over rated

Originally Posted by neukicks

crisone- i consider myself to be smart, especially when it comes to computers, but for the life of me, i cannot figure out how to add my information^^
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

.............Haha, me either, someone on the Team/Fam started it, and I don't know myself, let alone, even tried to mess with it.

Cris.

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

nice pickup laune ... i'm sure you'll have some fun with the stash 95 ... def a very nice shoe. also great choice on the spiridons. i'd love to have a og pair of these

my other '99 og mesh for tonight

am1whitemgreyblack.jpg

cheers fam

thanks tibor! i sold my last pair and regretted it ever since, so i had to get the stash back! and,
yes the spiris are dope. thanks to chris i have them, no more bugging kev
laugh.gif

dope AM1s too...i've been eyeing a pair, but perhaps i don't want them THAT bad..is $200+
the going rate for these??

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

..............Corgi, with your knowledge and shoes, I'd approve you, glad you check-in time to time, yo, tell Bobby/Ben I say "Wdup" I'll be down there in May and I should be stoppin' by Rosewood if I get a chance.

For those who are new, and haven't read a little history on TEAM AM FAM, check here, and if you are a member, go ahead and add your name to the list:

THE HISTORY OF TEAM AM FAM "THE AIR MAX FAMILY"

Peace.

Cris.
a sincere thanks for the approval sir. I'll make sure and tell bobby and ben you said hello and are coming through.

Tibor -
eek.gif
Everytime I see you or Oli break these out. I had 2 chances ofpicking up a pair but always a step late. Anyone have a size 8.5-9?

Laune - I think I know which pair you're eyeing
nerd.gif
You need to pickthose up coz you'll never see them again. Only if I can fit an 8
mad.gif

I might swing through Saturday

^ Chris...thanks for findin' that dude with the lens, looks like I'll end up getting it, he's setting up a Paypal account, $265 shipped, notbad.........

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom