TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marco23d

remove all remnants of nike sbs from those

If thats directed towards me, don't worry I will. I was just checking to see how they would look with Grey laces.. Then again maybe I'll leave themhow they are
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

^^^ its all random and could be tomorrow..could be in 2 years.
yes i know
smile.gif
i got this pair from you, and they are prettymuch my go to shoe lately:

and i got a new pick up today
happy.gif
happy.gif
thanks mayhem for spotting it out for me! they are in the washer nowthough....can't wait to see how they come out, i'll take some pictures!!
smokin.gif
happy.gif
<----me

norcalballgirl: $39??? they still have a 10.5 left? any way you can hook me up? i'm located in asia, but i have a verified paypal in detroit. let me knowif we can work something out; thanks!

corgi: you remember me, mate? i'm still waiting for you to stumble upon a particular pair in a10..
roll.gif

$125 for those seersuckers is much too much, for sure. will call my local and ask for a price later. but for that price, i'd rather wait several months toget them. they typically stay on the shelves at that sort of price
laugh.gif

Good day fam!!!!

Corgi, what up?

Nice stuff everyone...

A special thanks goes out to Justin for making all my wildest dreams come true!!!!! NO H0MO!!! LOL

Thanks dude, I put em on before I even left the post office!!! Perfectamundo!!!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i'm gonna say those AM1's are fraudulent IMO....only because the swoosh in the first pic looks deformed, the toebox in the second pic looks
sick.gif
I agree, alot of stuff on those AM1s are off

i'm gonna have to hit up ross multiple times in the next few days. i've been looking for a good price on those grey safari's, hope to snag my sizesomewhere, i'd take a 9.5-10.5.

jwdanklefs - very dope Spiridons
I was wondering why you were making such a big deal for OG Spiridons (since I find them very easily), until I saw the size 13 on the side - that must'vetaken you a while to track down... I haven't put a pair on my foot since Fall ended, such a great shoe
smokin.gif

I don't know what to laugh at.. the blatant 90's rip-off, or the fact that I can't remember the last time I saw something that said"FUBU" on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Got these today....Thanks MAYHEM for helping with this one.

M TAK ... Where did you cop these from ??? I been looking for a pair also ... HOLLA .

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Hey Jake, R U also looking for those safari AM1s at Ross????
hahahahaha. You never know what you'll find at ross.
Jake knows who he's going to get his safari Am 1s from.

Picked up these today, dark toe, no join in the window, not as high quality as i would have liked but still hard core,i'm happy. Now i have some to beat the hell out of and these to strut in.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Hey Jake, R U also looking for those safari AM1s at Ross????
hahahahaha. You never know what you'll find at ross.
Jake knows who he's going to get his safari Am 1s from.
Thank you kind sir... As we were discussing earlier, there are a few on my list...

But I think likuid was referring to the runnin and gunnin safari AM1s...
tongue.gif
I hear they are at some Ross'...

There were 8 pairs on the back wall at my Nike. I held off on them though, i'm steering away from crazy mad colourwaysand safaris for a little while.....maybe...

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Does anyone know if mesh air max 1s are ever going to return to Nike ID and does anyone know when? Gracias

A guy at Niketown in London said the AM1 was coming back on iD in June or July, but he wasn't sure if they'd have mesh or not. With the tough mesh onrecent AM1's, i'm hoping for some nice prime mesh options. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom