TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kevin2nd

what the heck is big red? soda? flavor?

Haha, that caught me off guard
eek.gif
. I forget it's mostly in the south,but I grew up with it. In case anybody is actually interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Red_soda

Please tell me everybody's at least had an R.C. before? Their design has gotten continually worse, but it's still..........

73916b444903da0a78d4c3a1c581f1769a4e05f6.jpg
290364324a5f466b0824d353065478d0c77ca635.jpg
80e16d414901d50b7b4d246e189512d9dd83d32f.jpg

Cola of kings
pimp.gif

The official drink of San Antonio Sneaks Up.... (that and Irish car bombs!!!!)

If ANYONE is wanting to try it, I will send you a six pack or somethin... Let me know...

Its awesome with some barbacoa tacos and a side of hot cheetos... (AKA the south side #1)

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

The official drink of San Antonio Sneaks Up.... (that and Irish car bombs!!!!)

If ANYONE is wanting to try it, I will send you a six pack or somethin... Let me know...

Its awesome with some barbacoa tacos and a side of hot cheetos... (AKA the south WEST side #1)

fixed.

^Sorry thats right... Rememeber Aaron, I'm from the South East side and it varied a little bit...

I think its standard to say Big Red, Bean and Cheese and Cheetos for the South East side, no?

EDIT

Or if youre on W.W.White, maybe a Tab (bottled in 1993) with mashed potatoes, mac n cheese and a chicken fried steak...

You're welcome Daaz.

No AMs today......yet.

Dope stuff, nice blue toe struccies..... i want

Neons day after tomorrow, wore my beater neons yesterday to the airshow, it was krud.

Recycled pic.

Gonna use these as beaters or possibly flip, not really into these colors but for the amount, I couldn't pass it up. Air max light from Ross in DaytonaBeach $27

A LOT of dope stuff Fam......toooooooo much to comment on!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

over the weekend....loving the semi-decent weather
smokin.gif

also caught my moms wearing the air max i got her

very eager to join the family!

I'm more of an AM95 person ... but these are nice! I'm a sucker for simple colorways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom