TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to the fam

long time no air max for me

grey '99 original mesh for this afternoon ... cheers

am1mgreywhiteneugreymsi.jpg

those 99 grey og mesh are beauts.

as for me today:
3356856794_4132f75de0.jpg

and a better pic from my desk at the office today:
3356036989_cabea29c69.jpg

not so great since its only from the 14th floor.

%*$$, sorry about the double post
indifferent.gif

as for those clot IDs, those are fake. lasering is off.

only 4 pairs officially made worldwide. and the many people made am1s in the clot colourway and sent it for lasering themselves. the pair you have could be oneof those "individually lasered" pairs. however, there have been many fake clots in asia. most of them came with arch supports. someonecorrect me if i am wrong - did the clot IDs come with arch supports?

What's up everyone.

The name's marco.

Just found my second home to my first, iss' running forum!

Those '99 original mesh 87s are my all time grails as far as 87s go. Awesome shot as well.

as for me this was what i wore a couple days ago.

my cousin in the 96se's and me in the jewel 95s

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

indifferent.gif

only 4 pairs officially made worldwide. and the many people made am1s in the clot colourway and sent it for lasering themselves. the pair you have could be one of those "individually lasered" pairs. however, there have been many fake clots in asia. most of them came with arch supports. someone correct me if i am wrong - did the clot IDs come with arch supports?
i wouldn't mind a set of ID's, but not for 2+ lol

what the heck is big red? soda? flavor?

btw, the last time my gf tried to feed me ground turkey spaghetti, i punched her face.

I was diggin through my HD and here some old and new pics of my AMs, and I felt like it would be cool to share...

f06vtk.jpg

14jnlsw.jpg

2zpv343.jpg

rr4e9h.jpg

1zfqtzd.jpg

jze6pe.jpg

t9w284.jpg

aexsh2.jpg

egtrer.png

osd4k7.jpg

2wnmdeb.jpg

2eov2wp.jpg

ja9qbt.jpg

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

fake or not those clots certainly will get you attention.

for sure! i actually considered a pair, but they're really hard to pull off. really screams at you!
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

how exactly is the lasering off? mine didn't come with arch supports like others.

see my pic to compare. what this means that your pair is probably a legit clot ID; but the lasering is "custom" and isn't one of the four pairslasered by nike (i remember someone picking up a pair of those for about $1300).

nice collection up there^^ thanks mayhem, went ahead and got them, that makes two of my grails in a week
smile.gif
pics soon enough....and a shoe sale to come

see my pic to compare. what this means that your pair is probably a legit clot ID; but the lasering is "custom" and isn't one of the four pairs lasered by nike (i remember someone picking up a pair of those for about $1300).

hhhmmm interesting. i honestly can't tell a difference between the two but either way i'm happy and i guess that's all that matters.

you've never heard of big red kevin? there really isn't a way to describe the flavor except for "good"!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

what the heck is big red? soda? flavor?

Ask electricbamboo, it will change your life. Some say it takes like bubble gum, others say cotton candy, but like K20Lee^^^^ says it is just good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom