TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pair Oli. Still want those in the worst way.
Wore something similar today myself, my favorite pair of shoes, ever:

More pictures of the seersucker AM1's, picked my pair up after work:

Here you got KickJunkee, just slipped them on quickly after re-lacing them

Have a fun/safe weekend FAM.

i'm liking those more each time i see them. but they make me think of the overalls old-timey railroad workers wore, but they still look nice.

Still need to grab a pair of Persians... cracking is putting me off, but I know I'll have to pay through the nose for an older retro

Seersucker AM1's are looking nice, "Nike" stitching on the back & the gum sole (which I couldn't tell if it was a gum sole or not untiltoday) =
pimp.gif

Thanks Cor : That shape looks sooo offf!

But the shoe looks good. . .such a tough decision! How are they compared to your "favorite shoe ever" ??

Heads up to the rest of the fam - there's a pair of size 10 Navigation Bursts, DS with box on eBay right now with a BIN of $45 (tem number: 150331804238)
Mods please delete if innapropriate, just want someone to grab these at a good price

I got you KicksJunkee... You have a good head on your shoulders and know whats right for you... No disrespect at all...

Whats up FAMALAMAFDINGDONG!?!?!?!

Just went out with Ucasta to see San Antonio's hockey team get slapped around like a bunch of babies...

Had fun anyway though, DOLLAR BEER NIGHT!!!!!!

Be safe guys...

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by gasp1

unDS'd these today:

szbvnm.jpg
beautiful gasp.......i can't wait till my new pair i just purchased arrives
happy.gif
happy.gif
finally!!!!!!
and RNS- damn you! those are
pimp.gif

Hands down my favorite AM1 colorway. I bought 3 pairs of these and I'm still worried I don't have enough!

what up fellas i'm new to AM FAM on NT been buyin AMs since 93 thought i'd share this years DS pickups
Got 2 pair of 1/2 Cents and some Penny Air Max's but i'm sick of posting all those i'm Penny'd out

Whats up FAMALAMAFDINGDONG!?!?!?!
I read this and thought only a drunk dude would say something like this...then

DOLLAR BEER NIGHT!!!!!!

I was rollin
roll.gif

Yo Justin, I didn't get those JD 90's coz the seller was fussin around with shipping to the US.

Corey and Gasp - 87's are dope!

corwin: what a coincidence!
tongue.gif

3352724029_18d449f67d.jpg

boring day at work today. on a saturday, unfortunately. and the a/c got cut off at 1PM
frown.gif

those seersucker am1s are nice, i might get a pair if they get to my place. are those teAM fam tees out already? i need one...

r3k4hsttub i was in KL in November, could've come said hello! Picked up my AT McEnroes at the Nike store across frommy hotel, cheap, last pair. The staff were ogling my LunarTrainers as they hadn't dropped there then. Thank your local food joints at the outdoor marketfor almost killing me with food poisoning, and thank the McDs for doing the same 2 weeks later, made me puke all over the dude next to me on the planehome! Think i got some me and shoes in KL pics somewhere, i'll get on it.

jranasouraus they're legit, here a linky for you, google formore...

http://aj-nike-adidas.blo...-childrens-hospital.html

Hmm, hard to find amongst the million pics i took, think me and my sneaks are in Thailand, here's one of the view fromthe hotel, was better at night.

The cracking on my Persian retros is even worse than that, but I'm over it. What can you do but just get on with it and enjoy them.

98s back there are incredible. One of my grails along with AM Light2: Oli, I hate you!
roll.gif

JD Lights for me today. Had these since Jan 08 and they've seen a lot of wear, but they still look pretty fresh.

1414408909_03142009_1.jpg

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Hey there FAM!
w20tn7.jpg

oli, how do those hold up to casual wear. I have a few pairs in the different colors but wonder how they will last since they are from 92/93

^corgi, I know of people (micmorales) who had pairs crumbling away under their feet. But I've been rocking my two pairs for quite some time now and no signof cracking, chipping or crumbling whatsoever.

If you have other c/w's in a 9.5/10, I'd be ever so glad to get my hands on them
smile.gif

PS: they're from '95 mate.

Sh*t. Forgot to show you all my latest pick up. Air Max 93, '03 stone/maple retro.

1631837025_03142009_1.jpg

617262238_03142009_2.jpg

524501036_03142009_3.jpg

I like them but they run a little big and so feel loose on my foot. Looks like I need to go half a size down in 93s. Not convinced by how they look on myfeet either... PM me if you're interested.

* Edit * These are a US 11.

oli, thanks for the info. My bad, i thought they were from earlier. Not sure what sizes i have but i was a fan and know i have 3 or 4 colorways of them. Veryhard to remember exactly.
danloveuk--i personally always liked 93s. Not sure why they dont get more attention. Great colorway.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

^But I've been rocking my two pairs for quite some time now and no sign of cracking, chipping or crumbling whatsoever.

If you have other c/w's in a 9.5/10, I'd be ever so glad to get my hands on them
smile.gif
same here, I've worn the Teals and Atom Reds for casual wear many times. All my pairs were DS when I got them. No cracking, no problems.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
I have yet to wear the American Blues though, spring/summer is the righttime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom