TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Goodness those are the fakest neons ever......wasting money on neons

smh.gif
battle with fakes?? %#+##!!!!! with a name like kicksjunkee you don't know much about "kicks"
Kickjunkee was talking about a pic i posted of some neons a dude was trying to hock me, not battlessneaks.

Pulled the trigger on some of those rave pink/turquoise 90s today, nice shoe. Had a pair of the AM1 grey safaris as wellbut put them back on the way to the counter, dont like the suede toebox. I'll prolly be gutted about it later but oh well. Almost got the orange currentsinstead but they're just too orange.

Pics to come of the 90s, nipping out to buy camera battries...5 days till 09 neons and counting...

Forgot to mention, day 3 or 4 with the persians on today, started to crack around the heal. Making them an occasionalshoe so they last. I'll pull them our far less often than i wanted. Not sure what i'll wear to go buy batteries...

^Thank you! . . .Dude is trying too hard, reading too hard.

Anyways..sorry ab your persians. . .but you knew it was imminent. .

Did you grab the 09 neons? whats the price tag your working with onthem?

djshabby. . .about the only Nike air runner I mess with is 360s of some sort. . .so personally. . I cant wait to try them out!

Hopefully they do some 95 hybrid with that sole. . .*Wishful thinking = Safety orange 360s!!!*

Can't wait to try the AM09, seems that the 360 fell by the wayside after it's initial installment. I guess the 160 MRSP turned off alot of people, sonike scaled it down and made it a piece of horse turd. I've digressed, the Black\infra-whatever TWILIGHT looked quite appealing when I saw it @ Finishlinetoday.

sorry for the confusion. i was just wondering if he was referring to the id's - thanks for clearing that up. i'm not in this thread enough nowadays.haven't even been wearing enough air maxes because they are too hard to get to where i store them in my apartment. i hope to chip away at my want list thisyear. hmmm....maybe some atmos 95's and a few others that i have passed up over the years. 98% of the recent am retros have been rubbish imo. colorways andmaterials have been horrid.

damn i had my eye on some infrared 90's in a 11 that are DS in the buy and sell now they are gone... he only wanted $156 for them.... i shouldnt have triedto wait til the weekend... damn.....

Just got back from FL, got my Neons from out the back of the store, tried em on, put my name on the box, now i have towait until the 18th to pay for them and pick them up. It blows.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Anyone got these baroque 95s in an 10.5, 11, 11.5 or 12?

Pissed i didnt pull the trigger on them when i had the chance, i need them.

http://corgishoe.wordpres...ue-sz-10-2003/12-20-075/

Pic of fake scum shoes removed, i sent Neo into the matrix to kill the data stream it was attached too as well.
mod, i have a FSR of them so all them sizes will be popping up at some point.
Those 95s were very very bootleg. I mean knockoffs of knockoffs type quality.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

^^ I know some ppl like old vintage cracked non wearable shoes. . .me personally would not pay 50$ for that lot.
And you call yourself a kickjunkee??? lol

$50 would be a steal for that lot and just box em or display em!!!

I think a few in here and in the vintage heat thread would agree....

I always found the "display" thing to be strange. They're sneakers. To be worn. I'm not trying to build a sneaker museum.

New pickup... the buzzer in the morning from Canada Post woke me up early
Sorry about no tag - it's actually there, but hidden in the shade
nerd.gif

3351731412_85854c75bd.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Very nice 98s there, that's one airmax that has always seemed to elude me.

you and me both, thats another one of those shoes out there that i "need"

Originally Posted by nwt

nerd.gif

My goodness...

Any of you AM family members have information on these? (not my pic, not my shoes)

Originally Posted by nwt

nerd.gif

damn i love the AM98.....i need a retro nike....please...
embarassed.gif

Tak/mike - i believe those are from the powerwall release, lemonade or something like that. check the pic below: 2ndcolumn...3rd from the bottom

edit: heads up size 9.5......pm if u want the link....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom