TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

^^ I know some ppl like old vintage cracked non wearable shoes. . .me personally would not pay 50$ for that lot.
And you call yourself a kickjunkee??? lol

$50 would be a steal for that lot and just box em or display em!!!

I think a few in here and in the vintage heat thread would agree....

I always found the "display" thing to be strange. They're sneakers. To be worn. I'm not trying to build a sneaker museum.
I agree, but if they would fall apart on the first wear and its one of those "history changing" pair of shoes, then what else would youdo with them...

I mean I dont display all my vintage stuff that can not be worn and I don't wear it either....

But I store em neatly with the rest of my collection and value them as much as anything else in that closet...

To each is own... (that is the saying right, I forget)

^ Those AM1's are smoking Corwinator...

Lot's of chat about upcoming BW releases.

Some OG's from '96 Boon extra.

The white USA's (bottom left) are my all time grails...

9ef16c1d7aa1bc347798dcfda4eaf7bb567f39e6.pjpg

be816a1b74a9b73c7db245f27227746ea82a0e0c.pjpg

d2a3614410cc7727a2e2bc553e007e4cfdcd764d.pjpg

Really love some ot the white CW's

What are the Fam's favourites?

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

NICE Kev.

These quickstrikes just dropped at my boys shop Corporate. Absolutely beautiful IMO, and I haven't liked a new AM1 in a while.
Just contacted Corporate......$125 price tag. I'm on the fence with these, maybe they'll pop up on that auction site and I'll get themfor cheaper?

i really like those blue ones a lot in the 2nd pic.....numbers 3 & 11....also 24...19...8....18....i would own them all if they dropped this year lol

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

NICE Kev.

These quickstrikes just dropped at my boys shop Corporate. Absolutely beautiful IMO, and I haven't liked a new AM1 in a while.
Just contacted Corporate......$125 price tag. I'm on the fence with these, maybe they'll pop up on that auction site and I'll get them for cheaper?

I'd say since they are quickstrikes they will hover right around the msrp for a while, depending on what other people's opinion is on em. I'mgoing to pick up my pair tonight myself.

Ugh... WAY too much dope stuff to comment on.. nice stuff everyone keepin this thread real fresh
smokin.gif
Oli and Gasp nice 87s
smokin.gif

Well FAM.. I am looking to get rid of these, sz 10.5 practically DS (worn for like 30 mins inside). PM me
nerd.gif

3352278972_6491b11d6d.jpg

What's good Fam.......

Yo, I've noticed a few of us are on other Forums....with that said, let's rep TAF to the fullest, we're already worldwide, let's"run" the other boards too.........

A suggestion, if not, no worries.

Peace, and all have a good/safe weekend.

Peace.

Cris.

I want my t-shirt!!
happy.gif

God i love og ones.

Anyone hear about this darker green Skylines due out later in the year?

My man at Nike said they had a show and tell on them the other day but i had to wait for them to be released
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by illphillip

I always found the "display" thing to be strange. They're sneakers. To be worn. I'm not trying to build a sneaker museum.
I agree, but if they would fall apart on the first wear and its one of those "history changing" pair of shoes, then what else would you do with them...

To each is own... (that is the saying right, I forget)

Illphillip: Cosign, majority believes that as well.

danklef:
I do not want to worship or cherish old vintage cracked/yellowed shoes. I buy shoes to wear them - fashion. Not bc they are"history changers".

You see "history", I see "old un-wearable shoes" . . . .not that I dont respect "history of air", but its not that serious,to me!

My screen name does not define me either. Please keep it moving, and be open-minded on an internet forum.

Corwinator: I actually am growing fond of those. . .very unique which I like. . . .Can you post up some pics onfoot when you grab yours? If I were to want to order something from your store. . . . .How is that done? Like these shoes and maybe the G-Shock? Thanks inadvance.

I wore these today, shape is off no doubt. . . .but I like them to beat. Also I have no problem with nubuck/suede toebox.

The other day, 160$ pair of shoes that crack after one wear. . .
grin.gif
, I hateit. . . . .

Rap: Nice shoes man!
pimp.gif

^^ 55$??!!! Definitely worth that price. . .I paid 100$ for them, and Im satisfied with that.

They are unique, as are the "Seersuckers", not for every week wearing, but every now and then they are great!

KickJunkee - its not my store, one of my good friends store. If you just call the shop the phone ordering process is pretty easy, Matt is the mane he'lltake care of you from there.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Forgot to mention, day 3 or 4 with the persians on today, started to crack around the heal. Making them an occasional shoe so they last. I'll pull them our far less often than i wanted. Not sure what i'll wear to go buy batteries...

I copped my pair the other day from my local size? big up my main man jim hookin me up on the discount. anyway u got some pictures of the paint crackin??
I think im gunna keep mine box fresh for abit...

Originally Posted by TheTaffy

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Forgot to mention, day 3 or 4 with the persians on today, started to crack around the heal. Making them an occasional shoe so they last. I'll pull them our far less often than i wanted. Not sure what i'll wear to go buy batteries...

I copped my pair the other day from my local size? big up my main man jim hookin me up on the discount. anyway u got some pictures of the paint crackin??
I think im gunna keep mine box fresh for abit...
3 to four days wear, just bummin around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom