TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3354486102_3788c1a361.jpg

l-r: today, yesterday, possibly tomorrow
laugh.gif

just bored; random snap. got the hunger pangs.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

^But I've been rocking my two pairs for quite some time now and no sign of cracking, chipping or crumbling whatsoever.

If you have other c/w's in a 9.5/10, I'd be ever so glad to get my hands on them
smile.gif
same here, I've worn the Teals and Atom Reds for casual wear many times. All my pairs were DS when I got them. No cracking, no problems.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
I have yet to wear the American Blues though, spring/summer is the right time.
Memorial Day and Independence Day imo
pimp.gif

corwinator3407: whats the retail of those ams? 125 correct?
i dont have as many AM's like some of you have, but i still lurk around in this post everyday,
and damn, i cant stop staring at them
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Here are some BWs from that sheet, OG LEs. Only pair I own. Some of my favorite BWs are the Persians, forest green suede/mesh, white/black/purple, and mid90s white/royal/orange with the white/orange fading bubble, none of which I own

A new pickup, first in a while

2584_509158525750_67900221_30531628_4827539_n.jpg

laugh.gif
at the ninjahooded size pic of the BWs. My brother actually owned a pair, a light zen grey/lightning colorway, years ago. I don't think I have everseen him wear it and I haven't found pics online of them. Anyone have any info that could be helpful?

brick, sick Air Max Lights.

I don't even know what I'll wear later
laugh.gif
maybe some Tailwind '92s.

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

oli that pic gave me a boner
Porvort.

I missed out on those black n white stabs, not happy about it. I'll have to find them.

Anyone knowing where the FW 95 are in Australia please PM me, cant find em. Ta!

Originally Posted by POLITIX76

These are some of the stuff that i have gotten in in the past year.
These aren't Air Maxes...but the fact these are Air Trainer Max 91s should get you some props in the Air Trainer thread...you got any info onthese? Never seen them before.

Nice 95s.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

These are some of the stuff that i have gotten in in the past year.
These aren't Air Maxes...but the fact these are Air Trainer Max 91s should get you some props in the Air Trainer thread...you got any info on these? Never seen them before.

Nice 95s.
pimp.gif

My bad on the trainers. I got them on PYS.com. I believe they have some still available.

325018-141_10.jpg

69.99 at the northbend nike outlet
sz 9 only though, about 5 pairs on the back walls for any of you who want em

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

Saw these on the bay... Are they legit / any info?

Quality looks good...

charity 90s, most niketowns have them discounted to 60$ actually, seattle niketown has an 11 or 11.5

Originally Posted by daaznfella

325018-141_10.jpg

69.99 at the northbend nike outlet
sz 9 only though, about 5 pairs on the back walls for any of you who want them
They're a good looking shoe those, got mine for $50.

hey guys, copped these at an outlet here in australia this morning for $AU70...they had a full size run pretty much...
if you need a pair pm me, i could organise it for you.

3355693540_a79e1f13f5.jpg

i'm loving them more and more as the day goes on

those chinas look ABSOLUTELY solid, it's a shame it'll be close to 100 to get em to my hands ....sad

and modzilla, thanks, i almost pulled the trigger, but the wife talked me out of it, convincing me that it's a 50$ shoe at a 70$ price tag lol, maybei'll stumble across them again in the future, and it doesn't help that i just bought 5 pairs of shoes in one "lot"....crap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom