TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 255forLife

how do you not have infras, cris?

not a huge fan of the freshwaters..

but i hope nike continues to drop gray gradients with different pop colors. just keep it classic, g.

................I had chances to get them, but the money available was for somethin else.

Cris.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

soooo......who won the lot of 10 OG air maxes? super heat in there!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i wish i would have seen it.....because it would have been me, i know im annoying, but damnit i need a pair!!!
oh, atleast they weren't my size, doesn't make me feel that bad though, but seriously some one out there sell me some hoa's or some ofthe original mesh's pleeeeeeeease 10.5, im serious too
nerd.gif
holler at me!

UnDSed these today... Spilled spaghetti sauce on the laces on the right foot as soon as I put em on... Oh well...

Note: I had no idea when I bought these, but they have a red carbon check... Pretty dope...

^^ I know some ppl like old vintage cracked non wearable shoes. . .me personally would not pay 50$ for that lot.

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Goodness those are the fakest neons ever......wasting money on neons

battlegrounds' pair? those are id's. antifreeze inspired?

speaking of which, who won the 9.5 antifreezes? i never bid because of the year they were made. tibor - how's your pair holding up?

SneakerPimp are those blues on the right the freshwaters? They look a little more teal in that pic, i'd go forteal...

^^ I know some ppl like old vintage cracked non wearable shoes. . .me personally would not pay 50$ for that lot.
And you call yourself a kickjunkee??? lol

$50 would be a steal for that lot and just box em or display em!!!

I think a few in here and in the vintage heat thread would agree....

i was gonna get at that lot, even though it wasn't my size, just for display purposes..........then the price started climbing and climbing andclimbing....lol

still an ok price if u think about.....10 pairs of OG's for $58 a pair...

womens/kids only?
frown.gif

smh.gif
battle with fakes?? %#+##!!!!! with a name like kicksjunkee you don't know much about "kicks"

whats up fam. i havent been keeping up with this thread lately so please forgive me.i dont know if this info is late so if it is i apoligize once again but ijust wanted to share some catalog pics with you guys

here are the air max 2009's (flywire upper)....thoughts?

and also heres a upcoming colorway of skylines...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam....

Chris - love the anti-freeze's, did u pass on those JD90's?
Jake - glad you were able to come away with some great stuff from that seller, btw...your package is ready to go
happy.gif

got these in today, thanks again mike!
pimp.gif
dope. need a pair of spruces

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i def want to try a pair of the air max 2009's.

Same here. Look nice but as always I have to see them in person before I make the call.

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

smh.gif
battle with fakes?? %#+##!!!!! with a name like kicksjunkee you don't know much about "kicks"

Edited: No point in starting anything, thats childish. . but , dude is obviously lost. . .Modz knows what im talking about, as it was intended for him since hedid make the post. .
eyes.gif

So thanks for the putdown. . but it is unwarranted. . and whats up with the cursing?
Kicksjunkee = I like kicks. Dont go reading into things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom