TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just picked these up for Gskoo

almost makes me want a pair myself...."almost"....

2jb38dt.jpg

seersuckers are dropping in asia. i don't feel too good about the retail. i'm guessing $115 - $125. not good. way too much, imo.

I'm still undecided on both of the above... I like. But still figuring out how much... Made an AM purchase today however... Pics to follow

i love the charity 90s...tumbled leather is nice suede swoosh...the whole shoe is nice.

people gonna regret passing on them in the future

Nice maxes marco and mellowg on the last page

For me today...last day of freedom before switching to a new jobby...SC '87

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i love the charity 90s...tumbled leather is nice suede swoosh...the whole shoe is nice.

people gonna regret passing on them in the future
IMO the overall look of the shoe is nice (color placement, materials), but the outsole is too much with all those colors. They would have beenreal nice with an orange or black outsole.

damn that toebox on the seersucker AM1's is really making me not want to get them anymore, i know some of the recent AM1 releases have been like that aswell but it really shows more on those for reason.
frown.gif

hobo - those 1's are
pimp.gif

sdub - the charity 90's definitely would have been
pimp.gif
with a black/orange outsole.
jake - painting came in today, thanks again!
happy.gif

Been hearing that the charity 90's are sitting on sale racks at around $60 stateside? If there's anyone in the FAM willing to hook me up then pleasePM me...

Also... I know this aint the legit check forum but the guys in the know will see it here. Can the FAM provide a legit check on these? Dude says they areauthentic but the label inside the tongue looks of to me:

67c7_1.JPG

6a8f_1.JPG

!BOYZtMQBGk~%24(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlbinfBJu(MvTDcg~~_1.JPG

f3a36d4d15347618a517b9a83b3b791ab597113e.pjpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290302449862&indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting

i'm gonna say those AM1's are fraudulent IMO....only because the swoosh in the first pic looks deformed, the toebox in the second pic looks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

seersuckers are dropping in asia. i don't feel too good about the retail. i'm guessing $115 - $125. not good. way too much, imo.

people told me 125.
for a bit cheaper, around 80-100, i would cop.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

people told me 125.
for a bit cheaper, around 80-100, i would cop.
Same here $100 is just right.....anyone?

Those AM1s are fake. The font on the tag is completely wrong and since when were AM1s made in Vietnam? Aren't many of them (or all of them) made inThailand?

Too true Brian... All my tags are Thailand. Ah well. I'll keep looking. I don't know why these guys insist they are authentic despite asking themstraight out. Maybe they've been had themselves...

the amount of fake am's out there is staggering...
mad.gif

just came across a pic of these 90's....never seen 'em before

Hotthobo. Those are really dope. I've been seeing those and the white/black original mesh a lot lately from french sellers. wonder why.

To school.

AM Fam, whats up?
dunno if any of you guys were ever interested in those most recent "safari" AM 1s but they've hit Ross around the country w/ a price tag of $39

3364191462_489bab98ae_m.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Those AM1s are fake. The font on the tag is completely wrong and since when were AM1s made in Vietnam? Aren't many of them (or all of them) made in Thailand?
Im looking at a pair from 99 and they are made in thailand and the tag is stitched in not transferred on.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Those AM1s are fake. The font on the tag is completely wrong and since when were AM1s made in Vietnam? Aren't many of them (or all of them) made in Thailand?
Im looking at a pair from 99 and they are made in thailand and the tag is stitched in not transferred on.
im waiting for you to put more of those 10.5's of the am1's up there
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom