TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

The cement print highs from what I was told were made also for an athlete a few years back concerning skating.

id stab someone in the throat for those cement highs
my last name is hall

here a pic ive had for a minute
835ypok.jpg

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

eek.gif

personally, i think the '83s look a lot better than the '82 af-zeros.

I like em both, one day, they will be mine...

I saw a beat size 14 pair @ yahoo though.

DynatriXakaCreamy, dope OG AF1s. My size too. Would you mind posting some better pics (especially of the lows) when you get a chance?

sick stuff as always in thsi thread. and damn JB those patent 96's are fire...those are id's right?

i get sick everytime i see a pair of obsidian snakes (oli knows
laugh.gif
). maybe 2008 is theyear i buckle down and cross off a bunch of things that i need to have. yet i say this as i bought 9 pairs of shoes today (4 for myself) - 13 pairs total inless than a week. feeling like i'm idolkicks
nerd.gif

Postin a quick one to wish the TEAM and everyone else a Happy Thanksgiving.....Have a safe long weekend.....

Peace

thanks jvhoop. now thats knock these other 2 down, dont mind the other shoes in the back, i have a small room and havent taken them back to g14

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i get sick everytime i see a pair of obsidian snakes (oli knows
laugh.gif
). maybe 2008 is the year i buckle down and cross off a bunch of things that i need to have. yet i say this as i bought 9 pairs of shoes today (4 for myself) - 13 pairs total in less than a week. feeling like i'm idolkicks
nerd.gif

damn bro, weren't you just talking about how you were running low on cash?

maybe it's time to do an intervention.
smokin.gif

maybe it's time to do an intervention.
it's way past that already.
but for the 9 pairs of shoes i bought today, i actually paid a little over $200. early black friday action =)
that was $200 that i didn't really have for splurging though so yeah....ummmm.....*stands up* "my name is kevin and i am an addict."

MyOnes, no prob.

Lol at the intervention talk. I've been heading in that direction too lately.

Happy Turkey day Team.

Back
Top Bottom