TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

pff MyOnes i'm on uptowns too!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MyOnes

TeamAF-ONE.net, the site would and still be dedicated to the af1 and the team qould be apart of the site and contribute and post also. what do you guys think of him using the name?

THAT SOUNDS WEAK (NAMEWISE)
DONT FORGET ROOKIE AND SILVERSWOOSH THO

yea i forgot rookie and silverswoosh with us as well. sorry guys lol. but yea.anyways would the team join the site or no?

clean jewels, mf.

i'd join the site. i'm don't care about the name too much. i do, hovever, prefer the uptowns name...or maybe i'm just too used to it....

MFPearson,
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That is some crazy jewel heat. My feelings get hurt every single time someone posts Indy Jewel Mids. I need those so bad.

MyOnes, as far as uptowns.net, I'll definitely join the site, but I doubt I will post. I'm a one sneaker messsage board kinda guy.

Newest AF1 pickup. I love Napsize. Scooped these as soon as I saw them and for $158 shipped, not a bad deal IMO.

^^^ great vapors. as i've already said, my favorite af1 of all time. i'm sitting on multiple pairs of those right now...

Lol, sorry man. I've noticed it's gotten kinda competitive on napsize with all of us size 9.5/10 heads. If it makes you feel better, MyOnes beat me toa pair of Purple Highs on Napsize a while back.

just got a pair of cocoas

and im waiting on my pair of 3m's from thapeopleschamp

when i get them i will post pics of my snakes'

but none the less.

you guys have heeeat'

So I just realized I've been holding onto these pics for over 2 years and realized you guys might find them interesting. Back in the summer of 2005 I wasworking at Prohibit NYC and a Nike employee came in with these on. My eyes went
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I saw them. I think he said there were under 40 pairs made and they were produced for a designer that works for Nike. He didn't tell me toomuch else. Does anyone have more info on these? Has anyone seen them before?

My pics (but unfortunately not my kicks):

prohibit nyc - i miss that place.. that kid dice still owes me a couple shirts.
laugh.gif
oh well..

11092007003zg0.jpg

my trusty rain shoes.. the blue material is pretty comfortable.

well jv, i guess thats karma for me. i was going to buy those vapors but i had to pay you
tired.gif
lol. very good price on those if you ask me. but thanks again for the bobs (eventhough i dont have them yet lol) but its much appreciated you got me my pairs

UGHhh lost my cam at the club but...
ya,the best i could do... *SIGH*

1997 NYC blk/caro mid jewel Sc's...
DS sz.9...
71evotl.jpg

p.s i wanna be invited to TEAM AF1,what i gotta do? lol... thought i DID it already.
sigh,no e-props.

yeah - peopleschamp been on af1's since my first days on nt. (back when he was strictly size 9.5) not like i been on here that long, just that he was up in every af1 release thread like wallyhop on a trainer
laugh.gif
btw dope pick up on those mids.

those highs are kinda
grin.gif
. i find myself not liking too manyhyperstrike or friends/family kicks. maybe if the eyelet panels were also elephant print and the swooshs and soles were grey....

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

So you were the f%#@er that made me get the cancellation email......

laugh.gif

Prohibit? Damn.....completely forgot about that spot. I believe one of the OG spots in NY that was holding rare/Euro joints.

Back
Top Bottom