TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

lol ya,i think i shrunk^
man i copped a 9 off vintagekicks 3 yrs ago,but hadta flip em for $$$
dude,such an ILL colorway... but i kinda wish it was MORE purple... like brighter,but i guess thats the intrigue.

p.s any input on my skyline jd's question? pricing?

damn kevin sorry to hear about the robbery. i hope you have some sort of insurance at least for the window. still nicethat they did not touch the shoes. ohhh and thats a sick canvas rotation you have there. dooope
nice atmos mr. morales
pimp.gif
... and very nice pics too. makes them lookeven better

ahhh lex damn you with these courirs
eek.gif
... oh and btw. very nice tag ...like it a lot
jojo ... white 96 patent for that
smokin.gif
... great stuff

You got lucky kev...my jr year in high school some people broke into my house and took $8K worth of shoes not to mention the PS2, digi cam, 20 jerseys, and$300 cash.

75% of the shoes are not replaceable. For instance one of my only SB's and probably my fav were the Luckys and I had a size 13 which I only paid $250 fords..can't find them for that price or even size anymore. 3 pairs of Black/Red IV's, 16 pairs of XI's, and a handful of other stuff.

Till this day I still wish they get shot in the face.

75% of the shoes are not replaceable.
yes. that is what would have killed me. these pairs were also in the car:

288877893.jpg
the talarias and the alohas would have been irreplaceable and that would have really killed me. losing these forces would have been a pain in therear also.

dang sucks to hear tha mr. kbizzle and lucky kevin2nd didnt get anything stolen. I would prally cry if some of my stuff got taken

man i hate you for these talarias (and for the rest as well) ...
tongue.gif

next time you drive around with this in the trunk make sure to call up the guys

police_convoy.jpg

sorry to hear that kev/kbizzle
frown.gif
hope it all works out.

EDIT: 1000 posts
pimp.gif
, wanted to do a collection post, but I'll have to wait till I get to 2000

just puttin it out there
if anyone can 100% for sure grab me a pair of wheat bobitos when the y drop
pm me
ill pay kindly

wore '99 hoop oranges today

7x9w5qg.png

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

75% of the shoes are not replaceable.
yes. that is what would have killed me. these pairs were also in the car:

288877893.jpg
the talarias and the alohas would have been irreplaceable and that would have really killed me. losing these forces would have been a pain in the rear also.

pimp.gif
How bad I want those stash. Damn you!
laugh.gif

kevin2nd,

sorry to hear what happened. Good to see they didn't get your kicks. I know I would have felt the same way.

I have to say though, we need to see a collection post one of these days. All I ever see you post is HEAT. The one pic with the two canvas HIs and Laker canvaslows is just nuts.

loonyrobert, I think ebay would be your best bet. I was watching a pair of 10.5, and they ended at 41.00 a couple months ago. I think those are the nicest GRcolorway to release in a long time, and the leather's actually decent for present day AF1's.
You can add me to the list of people needing '99 hoop oranges in their life...
Kev, glad to hear you didn't get got for your kicks, that would've been a nightmare.

Damnnn Kev, sorry to hear about your car/break-in!!! At least those shoes are still safe.....
I bet whoever took your stuff had no idea what they were takin.....probably some crackhead
mad.gif

No offense to any crackhead readin this

peace

Kev I feel you I almost got robbed by some fiends. They came over to my house and I was playing PS3 so I guess they didn't see me behind the TV and theytried to break into the front door. I decided to scare them away with my coconut cutting machete. I only had boxers on and wild PS3 Marathon bloodshot eyes, soI must have looked like a Robinson Crusoe son fighting off monkeys. Ice has taken over the isles. I wish I could reprogram Iniki and have it return andselectively destroy their ICE factories. Congrats on the move nonetheless! I would have probably been concentrating on the steak as well, being Ruth Chris andal.

Kbizz isn't ironic they stole the Lucky's? It would be understandable if the Unluckies got stolen. I guess the shoes don't work though they arepure FIYAH!! Then again if you had 8K worth of shoes in high school then you were Lucky.

I just got out of high school Zhi
wink.gif
and I am well around 8-12K after my severe loss I took when I was robbed.

Luck doesn't have to much to do with that. Granted a pair here and there were gifts from parents but 95%
of what I was holding was from lots of strenious hours working my%%%* off.
smile.gif

seems like i hear more and more stories about people getting robbed for their shoes. i know kevin wasnt, but it seems like alot of people do. im waiting forthe day when someone tries to rob me and gets in here and realizes theres nothin here
laugh.gif
, i dont keep my stuff at home. its at a g14 classified spot about 3-4 milesaway from my house. my trunk can only be opened with a key, i got my little trunk lever on the inside of my car locked so it doesnt open from the inside and ihardly ever leave shoes in my car.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

seems like i hear more and more stories about people getting robbed for their shoes. i know kevin wasnt, but it seems like alot of people do. im waiting for the day when someone tries to rob me and gets in here and realizes theres nothin here
laugh.gif
, i dont keep my stuff at home. its at a g14 classified spot about 3-4 miles away from my house. my trunk can only be opened with a key, i got my little trunk lever on the inside of my car locked so it doesnt open from the inside and i hardly ever leave shoes in my car.

should think of doing that, especially if my collection hits more than 30.

for anyone who missed out on the bobbitos, I have a size 10.5 set and size 11 in blue so just pm me or hit me up on aim and I'll gladly help you out.thanks

man i need another pair of taiwans. where are the 9.5-10 at. i got rid of my 10.5 to get a smaller size

Back
Top Bottom