TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

jvhoop - That's a pretty nice concept. I do have to say that I rather see the words"Breathing Air Since '82" placed somewhere else. I was thinking on the sleeve would be cool. For some reason, I think the back of the shirtshould just simply have "Team-AF-One", but maybe I'm alone with that. Finally, I'd like to see some color on the shirt that would correspondwith some of our favorite AF1's(i.e. Linens, 3M Snakes, Atmos, etc.). Overall, great concept and hopefully we as a team can make this happen. I'mstill in favor of having the original shirt done as well.

happy.gif

spacej23, I agree with you on color, but I was also assuming we would be working within a relatively small budjet. With the design in just black and white (asit is now) it would already be a pretty expensive T-shirt (due to the fact that there is printing on both sides of the T-shirt, the printing areas are large,and the print is in grayscale not just purely solid colors). IF the team decides they want the Tees done and they are willing to spend more $$$ I can add colorif people would like.

For example, it might be interesting if the rib cage was linen and the soles of the AF1s were pink.

jvhoop22 wrote:
For example, it might be interesting if the rib cage was linen and the soles of the AF1s were pink.

eek.gif
.....now that sounds like a plan
...as far as $$$$ goes: if it's a quality print & quality tee(ex: beefy-t, AAA) then payin a little bit more might not be a bad thing?!

as i feared, the straps look terrible. what's the quality of the materials? no matter. when i get my pairs i'll be wearing the hell out of them.

the midsoles are NOT leather (which I'm really happy about). Materials seem pretty good (the lining on these doesn't even bother me), but like the 1stbobs some pairs seem slightly pre-creased.

Personally, the straps don't bother me. The only part that has the chainlink fence pattern is the front, and I'll probably just let my straps hang tothe side.

nice p/u jv...... your cubes make me wanna rock mine again SOON....i changed to the white laces but that pic make those blues work
pimp.gif

peace

^I was thinking the same thing...white laces will def. set them off. So $125 is retail? That's a pretty good price considering they aren't GR and thequality of the materials (that is, if you can find them for retail)

I still dislike them very much.
eyes.gif
guess I am one of the only people who feel this way.That strap is GARBAGE.
I'd rather watch Bill Walton highlights then look at the new bob's.

I thought the Bob 1's would look better. Maybe the Wheats......

At this point, if it's not deemed "essential", it don't get got.

just some random stuff i came across the other day while listening to some Nitro Microphone Underground ( Japanese hiphop group) and thought of this thread.

Super Force

Originally Posted by kaotic606

just some random stuff i came across the other day while listening to some Nitro Microphone Underground ( Japanese hip hop group) and thought of this thread.

Super Force

I like.

That video made me think back to when I first heard "Long Island Wildin" on De La Soul's Buhloone Mindstate album. I'm always surprised howgood rap sounds in Japanese. It really doesn't work in some languages.

Anyway...that video was pretty cool, Air Force 1s get around!

recently i had to move to another apartment (long story) and i could only choose a few pairs to take. these are some of the ones that made it in the mix:

288877895.jpg

during the move, i went to dinner at ruth's chris and someone stole a bag from my car. they got my acronym jacket, 12 pairs of my best socks and 10 of mybest fitteds. good thing they never looked in the trunk cause i had well over 4k in shoes and my bag with my wallet, ipod touch and garmin nuvi. so i lostaround a grand in clothes and had to buy a new side window but i wasn't even bummed (because i still had the shoes lol)

I'd rather watch Bill Walton highlights then look at the new bob's.

Ha Ha Ha Classic.

Sorry hear about your break in Kevin2nd, by now all that stuff has been pawn'd for roc's I'm sure. Nice trio of Force's you held onto.

8a0798o.jpg

Saw these in the Pick up post. Never knew there was a green, These out due the safety oranges by far I think.

Looks like I have something new to hunt down. Anyone Sz.10-10.5?

Back
Top Bottom