TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^nodbody has said anything about them really lately. we all know how the orange canvas hype did. people ask for like 350+ now because of it. you gave us ourinfo that we needed and that should be it

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just picked up these 2 for 50 Euros a pop, no boxes and worn afew times, but still.....STEAL!!!!!!

One of my grails: COURIRS!!! Worn twice but still in great condition
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

These are from '02..seller said they were also a French/Courir release...any info?

thanks guys! I'm just really
happy.gif
to get them for such a good price! The seller was a really cool guy, also a sneakerhead.. so I was kinda surprised hedidn't charge that much. Chatted with him for a good while when I picked them up. Also relieved to find out they look way better in person than in theonline pics:

well done man and congrats for such a nice pickup ... you guys always get the good deals. teach me
smile.gif

also the grey pair looks very nice. they have the good shape. never seen before but def. a very nice clean and simple pair

very nice pickup on the courir af1's, so nice and simple. For pictures of the bobbitos, check out the bobbito forum, some great pics up there. For those inLA, they drop only at UNDEFEATED LA ON LA BREA THIS SATURDAY AND THOSE IN VEGAS, AT VEGAS UNDEFEATED.

Originally Posted by dkballer22

very nice pickup on the courir af1's, so nice and simple. For pictures of the bobbitos, check out the bobbito forum, some great pics up there. For those in LA, they drop only at UNDEFEATED LA ON LA BREA THIS SATURDAY AND THOSE IN VEGAS, AT VEGAS UNDEFEATED.
whats the bobbito forum? link?

Yo does anyone know if those Bob Highs are gonna have the padded toe like all the other '07 joints? I guess I'm hoping they don't.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Yo does anyone know if those Bob Highs are gonna have the padded toe like all the other '07 joints? I guess I'm hoping they don't.

yes they will have padded toebox, like the rest of the 07 releases. IMO I like them being padded. Hope they aren't narrow enough.

^ Thanks for the info. Enh, can't say I'm too excited about these then. Like some other Forces from '07 they look D-O-P-E. And they'll lookeven better in person.

But then when I put them on my feet, I'm not feelin' it. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but the new fit and shape sucks.

lexflex
Amazing pickup and what a steal.

So let me get this right wheat highs release on December 1st and red and blues release on the 17th? Anybody know what accounts are gettingthese?

I don't know about you guys....but I'm gonna pass on all the bobbitos. When I first saw them, I was like "Wow, finally something nice", butthen I realized that they're nice only because everything else released recently has been REALLY bad, so they seem nice by comparison. In reality, theshape is horrendous and the little logos ruin it for me.

I love any af1 with logos and you're right, everything else in the past this year has been quite bad. Nevertheless, they will sell out. If you guys wantlocations of where they're dropping, just hit me up. =)

i'm actually hoping to get both my pairs (thanks to you know who you are). i respect what kbizzle and ogfiend have to say but i'm thinking that it willbe really nice to slap on a brand new pair of crispy highs in a nice simple color w/gum sole. the elitist snob in me was crying as i sent my paypal payment.now it's back to the hunt for pre-2000 canvas forces.

Back
Top Bottom