TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

which one of you #$*+!!$ vultures swooped up these bad boys?
29328-1.JPG

Just a side note for those waiting on the bobbito af1 highs for red and blue. I got confirmation this morning that at least in the US, they will release thissaturday on November 17th as mentioned already by shuman15. Cweak had mentioned that they were delayed but I believe that delay is only for EUROPE accounts.Good luck everyone, will post some pictures when I have time.

damn. i really want one pair of each. anyone wan't to make a little cash off me, shoot me a pm. i'm looking for size 8.5 forboth.

Good luck to everyone, read the bobbito post for shuman15's info, accurate from what I know and kevin check yourpm.

Your best bet is to call up goodfoot cus i'm pretty sure they are going to have them as well and maybe livestock, but not too sure about livestock.

damn it, i need the bobbitos. i should saved like i had planned but i couldnt do it. somebody wanna scoop my pairs and hold them for me and ill take them in afew weeks

I plan on camping for the bobbito wheats need be it. Anyone got any info on them besides release date (december 1st)?

I'm sorry but $300 for Portlands is laughable. No wonder they've been up there for so damn long.

And I guess the Bob PR High release snuck up on me--sucks because I sure don't have the loot now. Hopefully they won't be too hard to find later.

Speaking of rape prices I have always wondered this ... has Mental_Therapy EVER sold a pair of sneakers on eBay?

I know that the market has inflated and you should try and squeeze whatever you can out of people who are willing to pay
but keeping the shoes up that long should be a hint that the price is way too high and it should be brought down a little.
Even if he takes off $100 or something on most of his auctions he would still make serious bank. Not trying to knock his
hustle but I think it should be a hint that those are going to just sit there forever and it won't ever sell.

The bobbito's = crap imo. I dislike all of them and will be passing on every pair. I would like the wheats only because I have
had nothing but hell trying to find the lows. But, I still won't buy them. I would help out anyone if they would be released in NY
and if I was there but I am going to be out of NY for several months.

On a side note, I got another pair in today. I will post a picture later this evening.
smile.gif

-KB

has Mental_Therapy EVER sold a pair of sneakers on eBay?
roll.gif
i actually bought a pair of denim am90's that no one would touch for the longest. after some heated bargaining, they cost meabout $200 and then i bought my second pair from japan for less than $100. i hear they hit a pretty high price in europe nowadays so i still don't feelthat bad about it. i really wanted the shoes anyway. i think this was about 2 years ago? i won a DS pair from yahoo japan for around $70 but then theguy never took the payment so i never got the shoes.

I have always had a love for AF1's. Always preferred them over dunks. It's just been harder for me cause I NEVER found the
ones I was looking for until a couple months ago I started knocking a bunch of the ones I have wanted off my list. I think I am
up there with one of the better collections size 12 and up when it comes to older Air Forces.

Back
Top Bottom