TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

has Mental_Therapy EVER sold a pair of sneakers on eBay?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but
smh.gif
at them charging around 600 for DS halloween jewel lows
smh.gif

wheat bobbitos from what I understand is still on for december 1st in the US. Don't sleep on the red and blue joints either.

i just wanna know what stores they're coming out at. and what do you think the chances are of campouts, do you think im going to need to? and i didnt wannasleep on the red pair, but it looks like im gonna have to cause i wont have enough, hopefully i can cop them later for not too much

I don't know about campouts but I think they will cause a stir up once people start seeing actual pairs in their hands. I would think certain areas in theUS love af1 highs more than other parts so really depends on your location. In terms of locations of where they will be released, I would say anywhere thattends to carry higher end af1's and as shuman15 mentioned, places that received the first bobbito af1 lows.

y'all wanna tell me what y'all are lookin' for, and what sizes y'all wear, so, if i see something, i can look out for y'all, and pointy'all in the right direction?

i had to run to the bathroom and puke when i saw the auction for $300 jd portlands. i got a pair of ds sz 11 stealths (which is the exact same shoe as far asmaterials go in a different colorway) for $100 shipped a little over a year ago - thanks again quinn.

ffighter, thanks for the advice. I'll just keep on trying to mess around with my sig.

MyOnes, if you still need the Bobbitos hit me up since it looks like they are dropping Nov 17th. I will try to grab you pairs.

If anyone else needs help with the Bobbitos I will try, but there are no guarantees.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

i had to run to the bathroom and puke when i saw the auction for $300 jd portlands. i got a pair of ds sz 11 stealths (which is the exact same shoe as far as materials go in a different colorway) for $100 shipped a little over a year ago - thanks again quinn.
Eh yo MF, if you ever want to let that pair of Stealths go, get at me. I'm still salty I slept on those. I wasn't feeling them at first, butnow I'm fiending.

they are no longer ds... they are in my regular rotation for now, so sorry superbly... might be able to find another pair though if you are interested?

One of you 9.5 heads needs to cop those white/brown highs off napsize, price is a little up there, but they're so ill...If they were 10.5, I'd break myself-imposed sneaker buying ban to get them. I like those red and blue Bobbito's, but I know there aren't any spots in CT that will carry them, and Idon't feel like fighting the 'beasts in NYC for them. That, and I'm broke.

hollowpoints i have been thinking about grabbing those too. but jvhoop check your inbox

^^^ good luck with the bobbitos guys!!! Not really feelin any of them....and i told myself i'd get the orig lows(thanks again DK) and that would be it. I feel your pain regarding $$$$, i know it all to well
laugh.gif

peace

hey team. i honestly think we should keep the bobbito talk to a minimum since this thread as so much impact on hype and what not. lets try and keep these inthe "non hype" category

MyOnes, I hit you back up.

hollowpoints, I've been debating on those for months too. For some reason I don't feel like I'll wear them that much (even though they are dope)and I have so many other kicks I'm still looking for. I've been attempting to economize with sneakers lately and I guess those aren't high enoughon my list right now.

Back
Top Bottom