TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Lebron PE's come in various sizes depending on which hyperstrike/pe lebron it is as seen in various lebron basketball shoes in the past and af1's.

good af1's myones. i was thinkin they infrared but they hot camron pink#!+@.
good pickups tho

jd stealth's do come with an extra set of laces. one black pair, one grey pair.

see lol i didnt wanna say they did cuz my friends didnt. he took a pair of his grey laces from his xii and put them in, but lol at the idiot selling those JDssaying there not JDs

Thanks for all the support about the shop guys. I am going to allow shipping worldwide.

I Love AF1 - I won't take pics of all since I am still awaiting a few..but here is one pair of the gems I got from ebay almost two weeks ago.

DS sz 12

now how much you pay for those if i may ask?
and i have been wearing my pair for like 5 days straightt

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

YO Team. Can someone help me out with my sig? Since Niketalk switched over to Yuku its gotten messed up. Thanks.

Highlight the team sig from someone who has it, and paste in the sig box. Yuku automatically pastes the text with the right font and color

man i paid 142 shipped for my pair worn 2x but they looked DS when i got them. but very nice pick up

I didn't want to pay that much but I figured you don't see those everyday in my size. Let alone brand new condition.

honestly its not bad. i think its a good price but thats just me. DS size 12 jewels for 170 shipped is good imo

KBizzle.. I'll def be hollerin when I see what youve got.. are you going to get bigger sizes (14) ?

Does anyone know what the letters on the box labels mean? For example, 3M snakes are labeled as Air Force 1 B, others are labeled SC (special colorway?), andkids sizes are usually labeled GS; what exactly does GS stand for? Just curious as to what exactly this means, and what is the reason behind it?

Jdocs the store won't be opening for about a year maybe hopefully less. I might have a some large sizes but I am not too sure. Not too many 14-15 heads.

gs - grade school
sc - sport classic?
i read that b had something to do with co.jp. i'm not sure how true that is, though.

oO Aztec Oo,

I tried doing that, but it didn't work. I also tried changing the font in the yuku sig setting, but whenever I change it it flips back to the basic fontsize/color asap. Any advice?

^^^^ jv, Try pic the color BEFORE you type and after that, try highlighting your sig and pic the Font Size(Tt).....hope that helps. I had to play with my sigfor awhile also
mad.gif

Just gotta get used to all this...i haven't tried to post a pic yet and if you notice my Avy, it's ALL messed up...oh well
eyes.gif

peace

Used 01' Air Force 1 Linen $100......................................................................................................

I know I know this isn't the "How to section" but how do you change your sig now? where the eff do you go? I now know im getting old cause Idon't deal with change that well.

^^ hit the "navigation" button on top right of page and your profile will drop down......now use the "edit signature" button..From thereyou gonna have to fool around with the fonts and colors......hope this helps

peace

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

Originally Posted by phillykix

any one have info on these air forces?
Initially thought they were JD Portlands but seller told me second set of laces is light purple when i asked if he had red laces.
here are a few pics:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/nyczxandroo/issforums038.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/nyczxandroo/issforums040.jpg

These are Fakes i think. Wrong insole, leather looks fishy (compared to the real ones) and the swoosh too.

Yeah, thats what i was thinking.

Thanks for everyones opinion.

They are a good looking shoe, but seller claimns his camera cn't take pics of the inside tag (understandable) or the box tag (complete BS), he has picsof box tags in his sale thread.

Called em Euro release air forces.......must be fake

Back
Top Bottom