TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

What's up TEAM,

I know T-shirts were discussed a while ago. I would still be interested in doing them. Here is a design I just did. Let me know what you think.

If for some reason you need to know my credentials: I have a degree in Menswear Design from FIT.

Please give me your feedback. I would love to make these Tees. Peace.

teamafonetshirtntjk8.jpg

Hey,

I realized it could also say "BREATHING AIR SINCE '82" at the bottom of the T-shirt instead of just "BREATHING SINCE '82"

peace. BTW, WHAT'S A DECENT PRICE FOR ATMOS SIZE 9.5 OR 10? THANKS.

teamafonetshirtntli9.jpg

Now?

If this still doesn't work then someone seriously needs to teach me how to post pics with Yuku.

laugh.gif
nope not yet jv. here's what i do: save the pic to my desktop,open up another window and go to tinypic.com, hit the browse button, select from my desktop, download, then copy url link, go back to the NT reply page, clickon "insert image" then "add from url"-top left and paste the url in that box. haha, it's ALOT easier then it sounds....good luck

That's strange because the image is showing on my computer. Do you have a mac or pc?

Also, there is no place that says "insert image" when I post. Do I have to adjust my yuku acount?

And, what's a decent price for Atmos size 9.5 or 10 if you know?

I have a pc. Guess we need another opinion?
The "insert image" is that pic with the mountain and sun(kinda in the middle of the task bar).
as far as Atmos goes.......couldn't really tell ya....sorry

It must be safari. I'm going to try using Firefox and to see if that makes a difference.

oO Aztec Oo, my screen looks nothing like the one you posted.

lol the link doesnt work either. you click it and nothin shows up but words of the link

ok jv.....check your inbox

EDIT** ok, may not get back on tonite but if you send it i'll try to get it on tomorrow.....thanks

I figured out the problem, but I don't know how to solve it since this has never happened to me before. It was an adobe illustrator file and I exported itto a jpeg, but there is an issue with the jpeg as far as uploading it as an image.

Unfortunately, e-mailing the jpeg won't help at all and as far as e-mailing someone the original artwork, I don't know how I feel about that.

nerd.gif
i can see...i can see....haha
There you go jv.....no worries on emailin artwork, i'm harmless but guess you can never tell!?!?! Shirt looks on point but i'm just one member, gonnahave to open this up to discussion with the TEAM.

peace

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

^ Thanks for the info. Enh, can't say I'm too excited about these then. Like some other Forces from '07 they look D-O-P-E. And they'll look even better in person.

But then when I put them on my feet, I'm not feelin' it. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but the new fit and shape sucks.

i agree about the new fit and shape..
but i can't resist the wheat + gum sole combination..

plus, i love highs - the flaxes always tempted me but mids =
alien.gif
, and thedark outsole on the lows killed it for me, so these are that shoe.

oh, and on another note, i still post images using the good ol' tags like before..

if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

(are you listening, nike?)

Back
Top Bottom