TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

aaron1976, those were an Asia only release back in 2005 I think. I remember seeing them when I was in Beijing in the summer of that year. They are harder tofind nowadays, but I've seen a few pairs on napsize and if you look hard enough you should be able to find them for close to $100 if not under that price.

kevin ahh those canves af1 are sick the yellow laker canvas low will soon be in my collection i cant wait

and

mic very nice pair of atmos RIP to your nanay

Kev. why did you have to show me yahoo...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
... its a blessing and a curse!

also that pic of the canvas shoes is def. right-click save-as material
pimp.gif
good stuff~~

that's some crazy %*!!, kev. did they get your leopard print fitted? nah, but on the real, hope things look up for you soon, bro.

mad.gif
at those atmoses, kuya mic..

and for whoever asked - those are rubber midsoles on the bobs. i was feeling the red when i first saw it, but now i think i'll pass. nike's reallykilled my love for AF1 this year.

Not DS, no original box.
But for 19,96 i can't complain
happy.gif

7a1350c9e6527b0245b1441a17a1b00aa9b5168.jpg

BTW Kevin, that picture of the OG canvases is just crazy
eek.gif

those are positively the most disgusting looking af1 that i have ever seen (those bobbito hi's that myones just posted)

ok,so how much do you think a pair of baroque/sky [brown/baby blue] JD's is worth nowadays?i got em for like $100 or so about 2-3 yrs ago... soldem but now i REALLY want em back... anyone? yikes! $210 is kind alot... but i never ever ever ever ever see them... input team!

p.s to the guy who outbid me on the sz.9 blurprint canvas on ebay,die in ur sleep puto.

sz.9 blurprint canvas on ebay,die in ur sleep puto.
lol. homie said puto
laugh.gif

dude i remember back when you were strictly 9.5. you should hook up with one of the jp guys cause the blueprints are cheap there. there's been those 2pairs in size 10 (or something like that) on there for ages - pretty cheap and they look new.
did they get your leopard print fitted?

i think they did. i guess that might be more of a blessing than a curse though. i need to look at what i'm missing when i go back and start moving therest of my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom