TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

hmm thats not TOO bad.. still above my price range though, dope pick up though
pimp.gif

sup, team!

Mike E Fresh - clean pair up there.
pimp.gif

as for the losses, it sucks to have that there are*$@!*+ in the world, and you can't have anything nice. karma's a $@!*%, though...they'll gettheirs.

anyway, a little preventive maintenance....

...before i undsed these, this weekend:

these things are heavy!
eek.gif

and today to class...laid back/chill:

'99...leather side panel, leather tongue, silver swoosh, grey strap. '07s have mesh side panel, nylon tongue, grey swoosh, and white straps.

they're in the beginning stage of yellowing. since i undsed them myself, it's probably less noticable to everyone else. sometimes, i don't evennotice it myself...it depends on the light. it's mainly at the toe, and gradually gets lighter on the way to the back. i do wear them a lot, though.

[h3]silverswoosh said:[/h3]
'99...leather side panel, leather tongue, silver swoosh, grey strap. '07s have mesh side panel, nylon tongue, grey swoosh, and white straps.

uh, 07 ones have leather tongue too.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those mids are
pimp.gif

and this is not what i wore today, but i really really like this pic so i had to share it. IMO it really makes the shoe that much better looking

Originally Posted by MyOnes

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those mids are
pimp.gif

and this is not what i wore today, but i really really like this pic so i had to share it. IMO it really makes the shoe that much better looking
Nice. These are easily one of my favorite JD joints. And yet another I slept on.
laugh.gif

hadn't worn these for a while..

olympicsia1.jpg

when they first dropped, it took a minute to grow on me since the color blocking was wild - but these days, it seems pretty subdued compared to what's onthe shelves.

dont mean to double post but i have a question for the team members.

so i am apart of uptowns.net, along with prym, melo, and beans. the guy who runs uptowns.net is making a new site and was wondering if he could call itTeamAF-ONE.net, the site would and still be dedicated to the af1 and the team qould be apart of the site and contribute and post also. what do you guys thinkof him using the name?

Back
Top Bottom