TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

I see everyone is posting the back view of their Forces.....here's my favorite:
6wqjqqu.jpg

Gotta love the swoosh there instead....

to work.. hadn't worn these in a while.

june26136kl7.jpg

i like leather midsoled AF1s. too bad too many people returned their iDs (the midsole tends to crease), so now they only do rubber.

quick price check..how much do vnds worn once or twice 2002 white/denim sz 11 low tops go for? its white with denim swoosh..i just won those and the 02navy/obsidians on ebay for 63 and dont really want the denims so thinking of selling them

nice id's up there jath. as the year comes to a close, i remember how in 2006 people were telling me that 2007 was going to be the year for the af1 -that the 25th anniversary was gonna blow some minds. looking at all the crap that was released, it was more like the 25th anniversary blew chunks. vendors arestuck with a ton of product that won't even sell at cost. pure outlet fodder (bet they'll sit at the outlets too).

too many were released. they were all pretty much crappy materials, colorways and designs. the pricepoint was horrible.

funny thing is, for me this actually was the year of the af1 - for completely different reasons. i always been into runners and some acg's but iopened my eyes to the forces that were made in the 90's and have been completely amazed. now i'm a complete canvas fiend. when i had to evacuate(kind of) my apartment the other week, 80% of the shoes that i grabbed were af1's. so yeah...nike did a terrible job on the "tribute" to theaf1. the one night only thing seemed dope though - too bad all the laughable product completely overshadowed it all.
happy thanksgiving everyone......except the people responsible for the af1 25th anniversary - i hope you got fired
laugh.gif

funny thing is, for me this actually was the year of the af1 - for completely different reasons. i always been into runners and some acg's but i opened my eyes to the forces that were made in the 90's and have been completely amazed. now i'm a complete canvas fiend. when i had to evacuate (kind of) my apartment the other week, 80% of the shoes that i grabbed were af1's. so yeah...nike did a terrible job on the "tribute" to the af1. the one night only thing seemed dope though - too bad all the laughable product completely overshadowed it all.

SAME goes for me.. I used to HATE AF1s, I thought they were too bulky and looked gross... then i went back a couple years and realized they used to be awesomeand I started needing a couple pairs.. now I am about 6 pairs deep and fiending for more!
laugh.gif
good job Nike...you made me delve into the past to find the gemsbecause of the garbage you released this year!

funny thing is, for me this actually was the year of the af1 - for completely different reasons. i always been into runners and some acg's but i opened my eyes to the forces that were made in the 90's and have been completely amazed. now i'm a complete canvas fiend. when i had to evacuate (kind of) my apartment the other week, 80% of the shoes that i grabbed were af1's. so yeah...nike did a terrible job on the "tribute" to the af1. the one night only thing seemed dope though - too bad all the laughable product completely overshadowed it all.
I did like the AF1 before 07, but 07 rekindled my love for them (even though most 07's were
sick.gif
), especially with the 1thology site, which gave me a lot of info on theAF1's from the years past. now my collection is 60% AF1's
pimp.gif

I am working on a big showcase for a sneaker show in Houston the end of december...plus going back home after I have been away for the past 6 months
glasses.gif

Going to be working on trying to finish 30-40 brand new customs for the show. Alot of them include AF1's from various sizes so I will post them up in hereif anyone wants a pair whenever I am through.

I will be pretty absent from this forum as well, so maybe in a couple weeks I'll post my pickups or something. I got 3 or 4 boxes of shoes waiting for meto open and go through when I go back to Houston.

Before I leave, Spacej23 I haven't been able to finish the michigan lows but I will very soon. Lot of shoes on my plate at the moment.

With that being said, Happy thanksgiving! And I will leave you with some shoes I have never seen anyone else post on the forum. My pics don't do justicebut it's not navy and it's not royal blue but it's inbetween. Similar to the smurf lows. Size 6

^ I missed out on a pair of those for $45 a while ago, really mad about that. 1998 release, right?

OGFiend I can't remember either 95' or 98' all suede and it feels like butter. I also have those red lows you posted but I cut the jewel swooshesout of them and used them on a custom
smile.gif
They were beat anyway they aren't missed.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

maybe it's time to do an intervention.
it's way past that already.
but for the 9 pairs of shoes i bought today, i actually paid a little over $200. early black friday action =)
that was $200 that i didn't really have for splurging though so yeah....ummmm.....*stands up* "my name is kevin and i am an addict."

Hiii Kevin.
nerd.gif

Kbiz - Dude, it's not a problem at all. No worries whatsoever.

TAF1 - Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I have some AF1's that should be arriving in the next few days or so. Of course, I'll post pics whenthey arrive.

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

I am working on a big showcase for a sneaker show in Houston the end of december...plus going back home after I have been away for the past 6 months
glasses.gif

Going to be working on trying to finish 30-40 brand new customs for the show. Alot of them include AF1's from various sizes so I will post them up in here if anyone wants a pair whenever I am through.

I will be pretty absent from this forum as well, so maybe in a couple weeks I'll post my pickups or something. I got 3 or 4 boxes of shoes waiting for me to open and go through when I go back to Houston.

Before I leave, Spacej23 I haven't been able to finish the michigan lows but I will very soon. Lot of shoes on my plate at the moment.

With that being said, Happy thanksgiving! And I will leave you with some shoes I have never seen anyone else post on the forum. My pics don't do justice but it's not navy and it's not royal blue but it's inbetween. Similar to the smurf lows. Size 6
OWWWWWWW
eek.gif

I aint seen those online since i was in high school !

I cant wait to see em in person at the summit (thats what your showcase will be for right ?)
pimp.gif

My connect might come through with blueprint canvas lows
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
...serious grail of mine

Happy Thanksgiving TEAM AF1, eventhough I'm a lil late
frown.gif

are you sure it's like that. it could be the camera's fault
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom