TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Went out this morning to do some Black Friday shopping. I didn't have any shoe purchases in mind. I was browsing a store for a Northface and found thatthey just stocked the Bobbito's. I didn't know if I wanted to buy them so I went back home first. I came back an hour later and bought both pairs. Iwas about $20 short but they waived that off. I'm kind of broke now though and I'm heading back to college tomorrow for the final weeks of the semesterso they may have to be put on sale when I get back.

Heads up there's something "Purple" on the Bay used Sz.13 that im sure some of you would be interested in.

too bad it isn't my size
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

DynatriXakaCreamy, dope OG AF1s. My size too. Would you mind posting some better pics (especially of the lows) when you get a chance?

Sure ! Here you go...

lows 1989, highs 1983...

Those Lows are crazy! Bobbito's are limited to certain urban accounts only so no, they aren't general release.

wow oli.. where did you find those
eek.gif
.. well done sir, never seen them before.. they look great
pimp.gif

Make that 2 pairs of 'someting Purple' on the Bay... The other is a DS Sz. 8... Price is ridiculous though...

If you're going for the size 13 on ebay quad they are all yours....I can't go past my real size with af1. Sometimes I even go down half a size so I amletting them go.

Nice stuff folks.

If any one missed out on bobbitos and need a pair hit me up.

I got something on the way. Too bad I won't be able to post them up. Been a great month regardless.

Back
Top Bottom