TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Wifey a sneakerhead?

if not where the hell did she get them from.......

Good stuff

Wouldn't call her a sneakerhead per se BUT her sneaker game is mean and she has good taste when it comes to stuff for me.

-Peace-

Yo...silverswoosh brought to my attention that "I_bring_the_heat" is selling a ton of vintage af1s on ebay right now. I just wanna make sure that theteam is aware of what that dude does.....he buys beaters and then makes them look new in the auction. Dude is a scavenger. I see that he has some seriouslynice stuff up, so I wanna make sure no one here gets an unpleasant surprise by buying from him. Just check his feedback. I've had my bad experience, justtrying to spread some knowledge.

...and thanks for all the love on the "icebergs". I love 'em to death. You guys think $300 was a decent price to pay for 'em? I have noregrets.

OGfiend, thanks for the heads up. I hate ebay sellers that do that.

And I would have readily paid $300 for "icebergs." They are such classic colorway.

props to silverswoosh on the pm
i bought my dodger lows from ibringtheheat a while ago

but my god, i never knew these existed, *shaq*soooo pretty*shaq*
5df4_1.JPG

Originally Posted by prymone

5df4_1.JPG

he got it from another seller, and also my size. I tried to bid, but got sniped, and the winner was a deadbeat, and it got relisted. at that time I wasbroke.

btw prymone what's wrong with uptowns.net, any ideas? wanted to post this as a reply to the swizz beats clone beasting his "exclusive" woodgrains

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Yo...silverswoosh brought to my attention that "I_bring_the_heat" is selling a ton of vintage af1s on ebay right now. I just wanna make sure that the team is aware of what that dude does.....he buys beaters and then makes them look new in the auction. Dude is a scavenger. I see that he has some seriously nice stuff up, so I wanna make sure no one here gets an unpleasant surprise by buying from him. Just check his feedback. I've had my bad experience, just trying to spread some knowledge.

...and thanks for all the love on the "icebergs". I love 'em to death. You guys think $300 was a decent price to pay for 'em? I have no regrets.

OGfiend is right. One of the forces he's selling was from another seller which I've tried to bid on, but got outbid.
How did I notice? thescuffs on the heel.

I_Bring_The_Heat is a total a s s h o l e.

Back in the day he won a pair of black/red IV's from me...one week later he never paid but had a listing up. It was MY same pictures with his namephotoshopped OVER MY ebay tag. He sold them ($30 cheaper than what he paid for mine) paid ME with that money, and I sent them to the other guys house. So Istill got my money, but he lied and wasted my time so I still left him a negative. Then a few weeks ago I confronted him about it cause he emailed me sayingsome !*+@ about my og raids were fake blah blah so I just blocked him from ever bidding on my auctions.

He buys items with this id: Shut_Down_The_Game
He sells items with this id: I_Bring_The_Heat

TOTAL d o u c h e b a g someone should spray a load on his face.

SMH @ yuku blocking me using the word d o u c h e b a g

Originally Posted by aaron1976

JDocs wrote:
Originally Posted by xilegacy

Nice stuff folks.

If any one missed out on bobbitos and need a pair hit me up.

I got something on the way. Too bad I won't be able to post them up. Been a great month regardless.
That desperate for attention.

Not to hate but why even bother mentioning?

Like saying you have every AF1 made but you can't show them cause there all at your grandma's house, and you never go over there.

I don't doubt you got some heat comming Kazi but again seems pointless.

laugh.gif
if you say so Aaron....if you say so. I'll likely post it. Nothing serious, just stuff I have been looking for so I wouldn't mind postingviewing pleasure.
Kev I think about 500 pairs released of the fearless af1 numbered and un-numbered. I had both and there is no difference at all betweenthe two. Just like the PS af1 they had the inside numbered, some boxes had regular tag, and some were like the box clientele supreme posted.

^Yep. To further prove my point:

He describes these two as "lightly worn" , if thats lightly worn....then what's heavily worn? Hmmm....
d2ce_1.JPG

6b32_1.JPG

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by prymone

5df4_1.JPG

he got it from another seller, and also my size. I tried to bid, but got sniped, and the winner was a deadbeat, and it got relisted. at that time I was broke.

btw prymone what's wrong with uptowns.net, any ideas? wanted to post this as a reply to the swizz beats clone beasting his "exclusive" wood grains
i dunno why its notloading up it was fine this afternoon i went to the bar for the bears game when i got home it wasnt working

damn. i thought i was gonna win those hong kongs on ebay. one day...one day.... (mic stop posting pics of yours)

damn. i thought i was gonna win those hong kongs on ebay. one day...one day.... (mic stop posting pics of yours)
I was going to bid and win those HKs but personally those aren't worth the price they went for which was over $300. I was able to pick up the3m Snakes sz.8 DS for a good price.

Which leads me to this, I'm selling a pair of 3m Snakes sz8.5 99%Deadstock, which was worn once for 30Minutes, and then put back in the box.
Here's pic:
3msnakesforsale008pp4.jpg
$250 if interested PM me or E-mail me [email protected]

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

I_Bring_The_Heat is a total a s s h o l e.

Back in the day he won a pair of black/red IV's from me...one week later he never paid but had a listing up. It was MY same pictures with his name photoshopped OVER MY ebay tag. He sold them ($30 cheaper than what he paid for mine) paid ME with that money, and I sent them to the other guys house. So I still got my money, but he lied and wasted my time so I still left him a negative. Then a few weeks ago I confronted him about it cause he emailed me saying some !*+@ about my og raids were fake blah blah so I just blocked him from ever bidding on my auctions.

SMH @ yuku blocking me using the word d o u c h e b a g

Hold up...is this Russell?
eek.gif
The same one me and Jath knows. Any whothat guy is loser he freaking hassled my dude Kevin for no reason. SMH

couple things..

Fearless AF1

- congrats on getting a pair, Clientele Supreme. my pair is like yours too, unnumbered in a BMB-tagged box. there's really no differencebetween the two except for a little number tag inside the shoe.

- kev and kaz - from what i recall, there were something like 535 or 565 pairs given away to influencers at a Nike eventbefore the release of the Chamber of Fear set.. then there were supposedly about 300 unnumbered pairs floating around. of course, who knows what to believeregarding numbers, but in either case, they're definitely one of those hyperstrike shoes that you either get given for free or paid a premium for.

- i stopped using eBay a while back, but yeah, those pics definitely look familiar. this dude is definitely a weirdo. i met him through carra, and he was coolat first. we wear the same size, so we traded some stuff, but after a while he got weird. dude would call and expect me to stay on the phone with him for hoursand hours. like i'd be saying that i was sleepy and had work in the morning, and he'd keep talking and talking. he got mad once when i didn'tanswer his phone call 'cause i was on the phone with my girl. he used to do the same !+#$ to carra as well, expect us busy new yorkers to talk to him forhours and hours as we're running around doing stuff, and he's playing nba live on the playstation, *****ing about how dudes "aren't playinghonorably 'cause they keep jacking 3s with reggie miller or ray allen instead of passing it around like in real life!"

eventually he beefed with me over the DMP - first of all, for months, he was talking !+#$ about how wack they were, and how he didn't want them.. then hewas talking about buying out the stock in a couple stores in the DC/MD/VA area to resell on eBay. anyway, it comes to the DMP day, and i'm kickin' itoutside at store in the bronx (got there at 7am and was like 7th in line, stores opened at like 9), and i called him like 5x just to check if he wanted me tocop him a set (which i would have given to him for cost, too). he didn't answer, so i got my sz 12 pack and bounced. later in the day, dude calls me likecrazy, pissed at me for not copping him a pack, and then pissed that i wouldn't split my set to sell him just the XI (he offered me $200 for it), and thenwe never really talked again.

ran into him again at the stash 95/AF1 campout at Nort NYC, and he was pissed again - this time at Stash for only letting dudes buy one pair "it's apack!" (when, when has any pack created by Nike (Albis, Neon, Crepe, etc..) ever been sold as one) - and then he ended up throwing his AF1s up on eBaywith a LONG-*** rant about Stash and all his adoring fans (wish i had a screenshot of the auction 'cause dude went OFF for a page or so) - and again atsome $C events where he was talking !+#$ about me and basically told our mutual friends (who he met through me) that they had to choose between hanging outwith me or hanging out with him, 'cause we "had beef."
laugh.gif

anyway, just to sum things up, dude is a 30something cat who lives in bumbaclot virginia, and makes his living by going through back stock at mom n pops andreselling it on eBay, and otherwise just plays video games and tries to style on country cats with all his Huarache 2k5 PEs. sure he has some decent vintagestuff from time to time, but i would never buy from him.

thanks jath and kazi. my box has the other tag and my pair is numbered xxx of 523. i didn't get it for free but i actually paid much less than $200 for myds pair so i'm happy.
but after a while he got weird. dude would call and expect me to stay on the phone with him for hours and hours. like i'd be saying that i was sleepy and had work in the morning, and he'd keep talking and talking. he got mad once when i didn't answer his phone call
sounds like he was in love. jath <pat benatar> you're a heartbreaker <pat benatar>
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

couple things..

Fearless AF1

- congrats on getting a pair, Clientele Supreme. my pair is like yours too, unnumbered in a BMB-tagged box. there's really no difference between the two except for a little number tag inside the shoe.

- kev and kaz - from what i recall, there were something like 535 or 565 pairs given away to influencers at a Nike event before the release of the Chamber of Fear set.. then there were supposedly about 300 unnumbered pairs floating around. of course, who knows what to believe regarding numbers, but in either case, they're definitely one of those hyperstrike shoes that you either get given for free or paid a premium for.

- i stopped using eBay a while back, but yeah, those pics definitely look familiar. this dude is definitely a weirdo. i met him through carra, and he was cool at first. we wear the same size, so we traded some stuff, but after a while he got weird. dude would call and expect me to stay on the phone with him for hours and hours. like i'd be saying that i was sleepy and had work in the morning, and he'd keep talking and talking. he got mad once when i didn't answer his phone call 'cause i was on the phone with my girl. he used to do the same !+#$ to carra as well, expect us busy new yorkers to talk to him for hours and hours as we're running around doing stuff, and he's playing nba live on the playstation, *****ing about how dudes "aren't playing honorably 'cause they keep jacking 3s with reggie miller or ray allen instead of passing it around like in real life!"

eventually he beefed with me over the DMP - first of all, for months, he was talking !+#$ about how wack they were, and how he didn't want them.. then he was talking about buying out the stock in a couple stores in the DC/MD/VA area to resell on eBay. anyway, it comes to the DMP day, and i'm kickin' it outside at store in the bronx (got there at 7am and was like 7th in line, stores opened at like 9), and i called him like 5x just to check if he wanted me to cop him a set (which i would have given to him for cost, too). he didn't answer, so i got my sz 12 pack and bounced. later in the day, dude calls me like crazy, pissed at me for not copping him a pack, and then pissed that i wouldn't split my set to sell him just the XI (he offered me $200 for it), and then we never really talked again.

ran into him again at the stash 95/AF1 campout at Nort NYC, and he was pissed again - this time at Stash for only letting dudes buy one pair "it's a pack!" (when, when has any pack created by Nike (Albis, Neon, Crepe, etc..) ever been sold as one) - and then he ended up throwing his AF1s up on eBay with a LONG-*** rant about Stash and all his adoring fans (wish i had a screenshot of the auction 'cause dude went OFF for a page or so) - and again at some $C events where he was talking !+#$ about me and basically told our mutual friends (who he met through me) that they had to choose between hanging out with me or hanging out with him, 'cause we "had beef."
laugh.gif

anyway, just to sum things up, dude is a 30something cat who lives in bumbaclot virginia, and makes his living by going through back stock at mom n pops and reselling it on eBay, and otherwise just plays video games and tries to style on country cats with all his Huarache 2k5 PEs. sure he has some decent vintage stuff from time to time, but i would never buy from him.

So it is Russell.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sole_Central does the EXACT same thing but people don't seem to mind....also known as dieselpasha on the forums.

eek.gif
at this i_bring_the_heat dude ..... his life must be just ashame!?!?!?
Dust off your collars boys......we be better than that!!!

peace

Yep, i_bring_the_heat is a grade A d o u c e b a g.

I remember when I won some Kobe Adidas from him for real cheap and paid right away like I always do. Well, I pretty much had to harass him for 2-3 weeksstraight before he finally sent the shoes. Then, of course, when they got here they didn't look as good as they did on the auction. Oh well, such aslife.

Anyway, here's my newest AF1 . . .

Ode to the doubles pt. 2 . . .

wow nice carbons!!

and at the ibringheat dude. lmao i talked to myones about him but myones was right. dude is mad shady.

Back
Top Bottom