TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

I took an L on an ebay auction not too long ago (wasn't bring the heat, though). Bid on some 7.5 obsidian/cones, auction states yellowing on sole. Picdidn't look too bad, figured I could make a lil' something off them...
5ed35f947538fad1b2a1d7537c3597334569a1d.pjpg

This is what I ended up getting:
2b7354f17ff7f20cbc26d83d72df8b45bbc7c64.pjpg

Even with the crappy lighting in the pic I took, you can see how much worse it is. Auction states no returns, so I didn't bother to push the issue. I'll probably hit dude with a neg. feedback though. I just wish I could have gotten my 10.5 cones for what I paid for these...Anybody got a g/f with bigfeet, need some kicks?
ohwell.gif

prymone and I Love AF1, I hate you guys right now. I've wanted one of those hats so bad since I first saw them.

Can anyone tell me where to find one or hook me up with a grey 7 1/4? Please.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I took an L on an ebay auction not too long ago (wasn't bring the heat, though). Bid on some 7.5 obsidian/cones, auction states yellowing on sole. Pic didn't look too bad, figured I could make a lil' something off them...
5ed35f947538fad1b2a1d7537c3597334569a1d.pjpg

This is what I ended up getting:
2b7354f17ff7f20cbc26d83d72df8b45bbc7c64.pjpg

Even with the crappy lighting in the pic I took, you can see how much worse it is. Auction states no returns, so I didn't bother to push the issue. I'll probably hit dude with a neg. feedback though. I just wish I could have gotten my 10.5 cones for what I paid for these...Anybody got a g/f with big feet, need some kicks?
ohwell.gif

I saw that auction and it showed that one side was yellow. He didn't lie in the auction, you got what you saw, and just because it wasn't lessyellow than you expected he should be left a negative?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

nice carbon fibers

nice hat i love the air force 1

ill raise you grey
6qbybnt.jpg

congrats on the cop, how did you get it? did you ask someone from T. Dot to get it, or did you ask the store to ship it for you?

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

nice carbon fibers

nice hat i love the air force 1

ill raise you grey
6qbybnt.jpg

congrats on the cop, how did you get it? did you ask someone from T. Dot to get it, or did you ask the store to ship it for you?
had someone on uptowns cop it for me and ship it

I need a black I <3 AF1 please 7 5/8 I took some new pictures today then when I was uploading to the comp it froze, thus deleting all the pics on thecamera. Got too frustrated and lazy to retake them. It's a sign that god doesn't want me to show the world yet.
smile.gif
Collection post = 5,000th post. Longway to go.
laugh.gif

^ Come on dude, do a collection post on your 500th post
laugh.gif

btw.. size 12 heads, a pair of black/whites (07) in my sig..

Originally Posted by adob0

6qbybnt.jpg

whoa, hol up...info please?
smile.gif

they were released in the Ransom store in Toronto, as a part of the 25th anniversary.
I remeber rushing to get my first one, after I heard from a Sneakerplay member that they were sold out.

back then I didn't realize that 7 months later I would get another one at a sale
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ second page..... y'all are slackin in here !

laugh.gif

anyway, these came in today! DS sz 12 WMNS White/Dark Grape ('01)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
loving them.

Back
Top Bottom