TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

hahaha nice one kev
roll.gif

Glad to see you got the bobbito in safely. You know what to do when the wheat highs drop.
happy.gif

kev - don't know if you have them, but my plan was to switch in the straps from the white/royal sheed highs into the bobbitos if i gotthem.

i think it'd look dope with shorts.

and at the very least they'd get you lei'd.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

kev - don't know if you have them, but my plan was to switch in the straps from the white/royal sheed highs into the bobbitos if i got them.

i think it'd look dope with shorts.

i don't have the sheeds but i do agree that those straps would be a great improvement. maybe i'll hunt for a beat pair just for the straps.

Damn, are the straps on the Bob Highs THAT bad? I kinda like em. I just let em hang to either side of the shoe, unstrapped.

wow james these 01 wmns are crazy man. dark grape ... ohhh yeah can't go wrong with that color. personally i'd go with the flat laces.again very nice shoe
jonas: waterproof are great. indeed very underrated ... which is a good thing cause you can get them for a good price
smile.gif
... the leather is sonice on them . although i'm really not sure how water proof they are
black/gold canvas are crazy. for me also pretty much one of the best canvas colorway around. mic your af1 game is getting out of hand man. isee you with all the heaters ...

Mic, and illphil, I'm good man, taking a little break forthe holiday season.
I have a few extra dollars around so I'm trying to scoop a few gems before I get back to work.
btw jvhoop22, I didn't forget about you, with the design bro, I'm going to contact Cris1 soon.

How do you guys store your AF1s without crushing the boxes under? Now that I have more AF1s I have to stack them, but they crush the boxes under them.. anywayto avoid this ??

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

round laces give it the 97-99 AF1 low look

well, those lace really aren't round - more like oval. most of the models that didn't have flats were jewels, so i can see why you say that.
Originally Posted by JDocs

How do you guys store your AF1s without crushing the boxes under? Now that I have more AF1s I have to stack them, but they crush the boxes under them.. anyway to avoid this ??
i just use four boxes per stack.

Originally Posted by JDocs

nice +**% jdocs. care to give the number? :O

I'm not sure what you mean
embarassed.gif
... if you mean how much did I pay, I got them for $160 shipped

ninja edit: Oli, I'd also like to know where you got those USAs. I've never seen or heard of them before.

the production number or w/e

SIZE 9 HEADS
IF YOU NEED WASHPACKS OR EU VS US AIR FORCE LOWS DS
I KNOW SOMEONE ON ANOTHER FORUM SELLIN THEM BOTH FOR $55 SHIPPED
BRAND NEW DS 100%
LEMME KNOW ILL SEND YOU INFO TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM

QUADXDAMAGE, GREAT pickup. One of my favorite AF1s. I've always wanted a pair of NYCs (since its my home sweet home) but I had to settle for Tokyos in mysize.

Back
Top Bottom