TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Recevied my second pair of Cocoa's today, thanks again Eric.

15n1s75.jpg

6pnu60.jpg

brilliant 01 cocoa double paul ... i really need to find a pair of these in my size. i really prefer the pattern of the snake over the one on the 06. still i'm happy with the pair i have. also the lining on yours looks much more padded. again, very nice
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

Thanks very much, I have never seen a pair of retro cocoa's in person so I can't compare the quality of the leather, but the leather on the og's is the same as that you would find on a pair of atmos AF1's. As already said though its the snakeskin that is the big difference the retro's dont come close, but I would have probably got pair of retro's when they came out if I didn't already have the og's.

thanks for the info 7 paul 7 - leather like atmos? hmmm....that's way better than the retros. the leather on the retros is pretty thin and flimsy (it's all i could afford though). btw - your inbox is disabled so a friend of mine will be contacting you via ebay to discuss some possible purchases from you. hope you don't mind.
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

Your welcome, contacting me through ebay is fine, and thanks for reminding me I was supposed to list a pair of shoes on ebay days ago lol.

good @#%$ :pimp:
pimp.gif

too bad the ones listed in my pair are beat to death :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

What's a reasonable price for OG cocoas anyway? I turned away a pair for $480, was that a poor decision?
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Quote:
What's a reasonable price for OG cocoas anyway? I turned away a pair for $480, was that a poor decision?
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

Thanks Oli, and yep that was very poor decision to turn down Cocoa's at $480 they are by far the rarest of the 01 co.jp's and useually cost twice as much, although I would say that since there my grails :b
tongue.gif

2001 cocoas or the 1st release of the cocoas went up as high as $1000 last time, that is until they retroed them..

So I guess I missed out on a deal for those cocoas....but I had to choose between those and my med. grey/columbia lows (which were considerably cheaper too), so I'm happy overall with that choice.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom