TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

damn. i had a pair of obsidian snakes in my hands.....but they weren't mine >:
mad.gif
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

^^^^ ok now those damn campers are slowly starting to move up my "must have" list!!

Nice collection guys!!!....don't know when but i'll post mine hopefully sooner than later
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF1 World Cup "USA's" - DS or VNDS 10.5 - 11

Guess I'll recycle these pics again. I bought some (very few) new ones and sold some in these pics. Bought more Wheat and PR3's. Gonne sell some more as well.

Still need Atmos (I only have myself to blame for @#%$ up some deals when I got slammed with work), Linens 9.5. Maybe Cones if I get those 2.

Copy/paste from my first and last collection thread put up end of '06....

Oh yea, and the whole reason for putting the thread up then is because this fresh batch of ones was going to get rocked heavily. Most have been worn since these photos. A lot of these are doubles of beat sneakers anyway. It looked weird when I saw all of them DS. *sigh*.....

48vvt07.jpg

The AF1 Low is my favorite sneaker of all time. Many have come and gone for me over the years. I've had pretty much every AF1 I've wanted except Atmos, Courir, and Cones. I didn't like Jewels when the dropped. They're actually nice when I see them now.
Beautiful design. A steady stream of great colors (until recently at least....).
PR3's are my all time favorite. But Wheats and Linens are the flyest. The Notmos are holding me over since I don't have Atmos. The Dirty's I got when I was in Miami. The back right is the Brown Snakeskin Low.
I would say these are my favorites out of what I've got.
33agh35.jpg

2qleuzq.jpg

More Views.....

2m2uiro.jpg

4bfkboj.jpg

More 1's. As you can see I rep NY hard. Black NYC Low x3, A-Cord NYC Low x3.
The Curry and Un-HTM Premiums are fly. Love the Obsidian and Caro.
The whole Middle Row I may sell.
Love the Portland 1's. 06 Greeks went over well this year. Those Redwood Premiums are so pretty. And I thought those Lebrons were the freshest out of all the Patents Nike dropped with that layout at that time.

4cj95q8.jpg

4hn2cz5.jpg

More 1's. As I said, those Baroque/Chino's get love from Women. I can't wait to rock the Black/Grey joints.
Those Black ones up front are Canvas. Found them in an outlet. Only place I ever say them. And in my size....
Those White ones in front have an Obsidian outsole. Very fresh variation on all White Lows.
I may move couple of these too.

BONUS AF1 MONEY SHOTS BELOW........
359g7sw.jpg

PR3 and Linen
312isra.jpg

Wheat and Notmos
2j4u8w2.jpg

Dirty and Acorn.
2i6f4ep.jpg

Carnival and Red Greek.
4be2000.jpg

Red Sheed and Brown Snake.
34y77ug.jpg

48w3sqc.jpg
TEAM AM FAM
[email protected]/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

damn, phil(bows down). that's an ill rotation, and i'm glad it gets worn.

interesting to see a leather midsole on those tryon AF1s up there - must be from the first season, since they changed it to just rubber.. and the mids are first season too, because of that upper material. good @#%$, man. i hate mids but i'd love to have the tryon mids that came with gum midsole.. way too ill. there was also one that came with a black midsole.. wonder if anyone has the complete set - bee
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

the try on's are nice, esp the lows, u got the sz13 right? i wanted the sz12 but it was way too much for me, hitting over $200 for them...

15carmelo23 - what size are you?

also, I know that every AF1 in the 10 year span have some metal thing on the heel, I wish nike put it on the whole shoe instead of the heel area. try knocking on the heel and the toebox and you could hear the difference.
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat​
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

Jb and Phil both of your collections are very impressive great stuff, I still need to find mushrooms and I have a soft spot for PR3's to, they were my second pair of AF1's I wore them so much there is holes in the bottom of the soles lol. Great start on your collection as well Jdocs five classics a much better start than I had.

Also I received the black flax's today they have to be my luckiest find ever it was a complete flook lol, thanks again Zhi.

17d8ud.jpg

damn it paul. do you live in japan? cuz i swear you get all the good stuff. and i see your a fan of mids as well
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
damn it paul. do you live in japan? cuz i swear you get all the good stuff. and i see your a fan of mids as well
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

Hey AF1 Family, came across these on Vintage Kicks today. Basic black/black AF1 but if your into Celeb, rare, hyperstrike type AF1's might be something to add to the collection. If they were a Sz.10-11 I would of already scooped up for the novelty of them. I'm taking it as these were made for "Saturday Night Live"

020865.jpg
WANTEDTEAM-AF-ONE

Myones Zhi helps me out, I got lucky with this pair though just by searching style codes on google I wasn't even looking for this shoe at the time I just stumbled across it. As for mids I like anything as long as the colour way is decent, but I don't understand the hate for mids they had by far the best colour ways from the mid to late 90's.

someone PLEASE inbox me on how you come up with all these sick OG colorways... I'm a sz 11

Inbox me on some info...
Revenge is a dish best served cold
CruzAzul​
F.C. BARCELONA
EquipoTRIcolor​

Back
Top Bottom